[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you do when a girl pulls out her dick and it's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1485140138963.webm (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1485140138963.webm
2MB, 640x480px
What do you do when a girl pulls out her dick and it's bigger than yours?
>>
spontaneously ejaculate
>>
get on your faggot knees and suck the cum out twice
>>
>>35391465
call mike pence

we'd both get a real shock but it's worth it
>>
>>35391465

Girls don't have penises, they have vaginas. A person with a penis is called male.
>>
>>35391489
>faggot knees
Kek
>>
>>35391465
she is a big gal
>>
>>35391465
Girls don't have penises anon
I think you need to look at the biology textbook again
>>
>>35391465
you must be getting confused, OP
girls don't have dicks
>>
>>35391766
4 us both.

I really doubt I could fit even the tip in either my ass or mouth.
>>
>>35391465
u kno the rules. whoever has the bigger cock does the fucking.
>>
>>35392046
It doesn't work like that... My ex bf from here was an inch smaller than me and the most he did with mine was reach around or play with it?
>>
>>35391465
Suck it obv
>>
>>35391465
>big dicked 3DPD trannies/shemales
disgusting

the point of being a "she" is to give up your masculinity, nobody wants to pound your boipussy when your "feminine dick is bigger than the dude who's supposed to dominate you

>wanting to be a girl when you have a huge dick
why?
BE THE ALPHA MALE
>>
>>35391465
You can't post a webm like that and don't give the source.
>>
>>35393452
ririhotsexdoll
>>
>>35391465
Okay I'll be that guy, what's the source?
>>
>>35391465
tell her no thanks im gay for men
>>
Is sucking a girl's dick actually gay? If it's a girl how can it be gay, lads?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.