[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>parents brought me out in middle of nowhere >7 hours from

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3223.png (273KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3223.png
273KB, 600x583px
>parents brought me out in middle of nowhere
>7 hours from closest city
>literally never get to see or do anything
>parents never take me on vacation
>never saw a beach or been in a plane
>can't go to concerts or have fun
>can't even go visit a city
>literally just woods
>>
>>35390714
sounds like a dream my friend
enjoy what you have, and dream of what you don't
when you are at last set free, don't let the sins of the world overwhelm your pure lifestyle
bless u bot-o
>>
File: bogeyman.jpg (235KB, 1600x877px) Image search: [Google]
bogeyman.jpg
235KB, 1600x877px
>>35390714
become far cry 3.

become...

the woods
>>
File: 1485381257817.jpg (41KB, 375x592px) Image search: [Google]
1485381257817.jpg
41KB, 375x592px
Fuck you I lived in a small town my whole life and I just had to move to a big city for work and I fucking hate every minute of it
Fuck traffic and fuck normalfaggots and fuck your dumb ass concerts
>>
>>35391504
This. The traffic is shit. And the worse the traffic is, the more aggressive that one faggot drives.

Riding my ass, leaning to the left to peek around me, wondering why I'm going so slow. Cuz there's traffic in front of me, jackass! Then he jumps into another lane as soon as it starts going faster. As the flow keeps chaning, I'm passing him a minute later, and he's attempting to cut me off back into this lane now.
>>
File: 1488075405427.jpg (42KB, 480x477px) Image search: [Google]
1488075405427.jpg
42KB, 480x477px
>>35391586
Thank fuck I'm only in this place for 6 months
Op you had better fucking enjoy it
If there's one thing normalfags cannot for the life of them appreciate is silence
>>
>>35390714
I know this feel.

>ass end of nowhere
>too far away from school to mingle after-hours, visit others or be visited
>always expected to give up my free time to help emotionally unstable father fuck around with the masses of space we can;t use
>move into town and as a result never come back

living in the sticks fucking sucks
>>
>parents decided to move to bumblefuck boonie nowhere after I was born
>barely spoken to any of my neighbors in over a decade
>never got my license
>shit relationship with sheltering baby boomer parents yet unhealthily dependent on them
>the only thing to do around here is the internet
>they're convinced I'm addicted to the internet
>>
>>35390714
i live literally downtown in a big city and i have no fun or friends or social life to speak of, but i really miss nature. wanna trade?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.