[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me in 2013 >20 yo, still virgin >Meet a cutie brunette

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: alwayssmile.jpg (26KB, 480x377px) Image search: [Google]
alwayssmile.jpg
26KB, 480x377px
>Be me in 2013
>20 yo, still virgin
>Meet a cutie brunette same age as me living in my city
>We start talking and eating together by the weeks passing
>Still her friend
>Suddenly an overdose almost kill me
>Can't swallow, walk, stand tall or talk properly, also sometimes I white out
>We still see each other
>It's fucking horrible staying with her in these condition, still she wants to eat with me even if my hands shakes and can't swallow
>Eventually recover
>Find the ball to confess because fuck it, I escaped hell
>She feel the same
>Start meeting more often
>She even bleaches her hair red since she knew I liked redheads
>Hot sex basically everyday and in public places sometimes
>Feelsgreat.jpg
>It's not only about sex, at least for me
>She leaves
>Trite.jpg
>Can't contact her since my cell and my pc are broken
>Months after I can affore cell and pc
>Her fb is full of status longing for me and pics of cutting herself
>Fuckinghell.jpg
>Immediately text her to know how she's doing
>She is relieved, but while we are texting she say I've become scary
>"Why?"
>"You're not using smiles"
>"It's my way of texting, anyway I wanna visit you, I'll take train and bus"
>"It's not really necessary"
>I feel something changed since we texted, so I wanna meet her in her city in order to see what
>Arrive at the bus stop by train but no bus
>Go full autistic and start walking in the road to reach her
>Eventally find a mini-truck carrying woods with a man headed to her city. He carries me and we have a nice normie chatting
>When I thank him for the ride at the end he says "Remember: always loving, always living together, always getting laid, never marry each other"
>Reach her house
>Meet her
>She can't look in my eyes even when we're kissing
>We watch a funny movie
>While I'm leaving her block with her to accompany me I ask why she doesn't look into my eyes
>"Because we're no more a couple".

Smile.
>>
File: 1488340404819.gif (710KB, 195x165px) Image search: [Google]
1488340404819.gif
710KB, 195x165px
bump for interest originalol postofffice
>>
>>35390473
Mmmmmm wow this hurt to read man
Shit
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.