[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Another one of these threads. So I dropped my phone when it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: phone-description.png (19KB, 626x461px) Image search: [Google]
phone-description.png
19KB, 626x461px
Another one of these threads.

So I dropped my phone when it was at 26%
I picked it back up and it wouldn't turn on. I plugged it in and I got the battery icon with the red charge, which is usually what happens when it's completely drained but is starting the charging process.
Then the white screen with the black apple logo that appears right before it goes to the desktop comes on. But then it goes to black. Then back to the battery charge icon. Then back to the Apple logo. Then black again.

This only happens when it is plugged in. When it is not plugged in nothing happens.

I've heard of phones dying and people cannot recover the files they had on them.

I am hoping though that the fact that pic related comes up is a good sign that it is just a battery connector issue, and the files on my phone can be recovered. Please share any insight you might have on that.

Anyway, I'm not sure the Apple store is the best place to take the phone for this.

Where should I take it?
>>
File: 1487431723414[1].jpg (8KB, 232x197px) Image search: [Google]
1487431723414[1].jpg
8KB, 232x197px
The problem here is that you're using an Apple product
>>
You said it was 40% last time. And the only responses you're going to get are "don't buy apple products"
>>
>>35390231
I couldn't remember last time so I just guessed, but I remember now that it was 26%.
>>
>>35390125
Do you know how to put it into DFU mode
>>
>>35390125
Just take it to the apple store retard
>>
>>35390408
won't that just erase all my data though? my goal is to save the data if I can. can't tell if you're making a joke or if you're serious and there's something obvious I'm not understanding.
>>
>>35390474
some people have said not to do that, because at some point they'll just restore the phone and erase my data.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.