[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GIMME NEW IDEOLOGY!!! I WANT IT NOWWWW. MGTOW, FASCISM, FEMINISM,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 10

GIMME NEW IDEOLOGY!!! I WANT IT NOWWWW. MGTOW, FASCISM, FEMINISM, MARXISM, NIHILISM, ALL OF IT BORING. GIVE ME SOMETHING NEW TO BELIEVE AND STRIVE FOR.
>>
>>35389459
animism
>>
File: thecallthatsavedeurope.jpg (49KB, 500x387px) Image search: [Google]
thecallthatsavedeurope.jpg
49KB, 500x387px
>>35389459
Bogdism

Soon you'll receive the call...
>>
>>35389490
Old and boring. So is Christianity, Asceticism, Transcendentalism, and Buddhism.
>>
NAZBOL

originankdallll
>>
>>35389579
>NAZBOL

Dull, and a shitty offshoot.
>>
>>35389459
extremist centrism

orion
>>
>>35389459
Stirnerian egoism.
>>
>>35389533
Could you give me a quick rundown?
>>
feel utilitarianism

the greatest amount of feel for the greatest amount of feelers
>>
>>35389459
Volunteerism
>>
I subscribe to fuckeveryoneism

similar to nihilism but I think nihilists are faggots too

don't ask me to explain because fuck you I don't gotta explain shit
>>
noodle garvey
>>
>>35389459
i'll redpill you on the jews and immigration if youd like.
>>
OP, you need to stop looking for the truth in ideologies. You won't find it there.
>>
>>35389459
You're supposed to create your own retard.
>>
>>35389459
CHAOS! CHAOS IS OUR MASTER! DEATH TO THE FALSE EMPRAH! THE DARK GODS SHALL BLESS US! SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK!

KILL, MAIM, BURN! KILL, MAIM, BURN! KILL, MAIM, BURN!
>>
>>35389459
Veganism. Life the true elven lifestyle.
>>
>>35389459
systemspace grants something new to all its followers
>>
File: teeeheeheeeheeheeehee.jpg (29KB, 315x318px) Image search: [Google]
teeeheeheeeheeheeehee.jpg
29KB, 315x318px
>>35389459
Memeology: the belief of meme power and memeselves
>>
>>35389459
anarcho syndicalism

it's honestly the most rational political ideology for the real world

>>35390182
also this
>>
File: whatthefuckisthishshit.jpg (47KB, 600x881px) Image search: [Google]
whatthefuckisthishshit.jpg
47KB, 600x881px
>>35390204
>rational
>vegan

you seem a bit confused
>>
>>35390131

There is no way your explanation will be coherent and not just some shitty base fear given life through rhetoric.

>>35390196
Sounds like Lain without the Lain, and without the fictional world making it possible to even pull off.
>>
>>35390267
nope. And I actually am Jewish, so I have the life experience to firmly prove the evilness of the jews, in addition to the general red pill ideology that most people on this site have.
>>
>>35390297
I want to hear what you have to say, anon.
>>35389459
Try an ideology where you don't think and primarily only respond to stimulation. I think it will suit you well. Let's call it being a fucking idiotism.
>>
>>35389459
>not being post-ironic
Come on now.
>>
>>35390505
Being hostile to a stranger on the internet?

Never seen that before.
>>
>>35390064
No but I can give you a slow walkup
>>
File: TkkrWa5.jpg (54KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
TkkrWa5.jpg
54KB, 640x480px
Georgism of course
>>
>>35390572
I'm sorry, anon. I didn't really mean it. I don't know why I did that. Sorry if I hurt your feelings.
Ever see someone apologize to someone on the internet?
>>
Techno-theism
>>
Veganism. It's wrong to slaughter billions of animals just because meat tastes good. There is no justification for their consumption. There is no trait that is present in all humans that is not present in all animals that means you should consume other animals, but not humans. Unfortunately this requires lifestyle changes so you will probably not adopt it, even if it is 100% correct on an ethical and moral level.
>>
Cicadianism
>>
>>35390689
human bodies were designed to make use of tools (see: thumbs) to hunt and kill prey, just because we don't have sharp teeth or whatever doesn't mean we are supposed to be fruit eating faggots.

if we weren't meant to consume meat then we wouldn't have a large primal instinct to fucking consume them, vegans and vegetarianism is pure delusion and burying you're instincts because muh animal rights
>>
File: cringe so hard you die.jpg (288KB, 640x2900px) Image search: [Google]
cringe so hard you die.jpg
288KB, 640x2900px
>>35390505
Very well then...

Since birth, I have been a jewish man living in America. For years, I lived my life as a content liberal, looking down on conservatism as simple-minded, and being blind to what was occurring around me.

Yet, around the time that I turned 18, I started to notice profound changes occurring in me. Whereas before, I wouldn't think twice if I encountered a powerful jew, now I would take notice of the fact that they were a jew, and would notice how liberal what they had to say was.

Eventually, I came to realize that many of the people I knew (among them, New York times reporters, CIA data collectors, civil rights lawyers, and social justice advocates of various causes) were all very wealthy and influential, and were invariably almost all jewish. I began to realize that they formed the portion of American society that could be considered the power elite of society, and had disproportionate influence in the thoughts and nature of American society.

Upon discovering this, I resolved to talk further with them, this time paying close attention to their political and moral beliefs about society. Once I started doing this, I was struck by a profound realization, which was common across a multitude of these people. This realization being that the vast majority of them genuinely believed that white people were the most violent and disgusting race to exist. Many of them genuinely believed that muslims were much more moral than whites, and they laughed at the idea that whites had any right to protect their own borders (mostly, they defended this idea under the premise that it was justification as pay back for white colonialism).

I was horrified with what I saw, and decided to research further into the nature of mass immigration and islam. Upon examining the statistics, I saw that muslims make up only 13 % of the french population, and make up 70 % of prisoners. continued below.
>>
>>35390689
It isn't ethical to eat plants. What, just because they aren't similar to us makes us better than them? Plants release chemicals among other things to try to defend themselves from herbivores. Also, humans are omnivores.
>>
>>35390822
Don't give me that omnivore crap, kek, just because humans have the ability to consume meat doesn't mean we ought to. Look at how heart disease has risen as meat consumption has risen

>>35390775
primal instinct is not an argument, sure we can eat meat, its not ideal
>>
Gnosticism
Luciferianism
Transhumanism
>>
>>35390865
heart disease has risen because of all the shit that's shoved into meat today like preservatives and other garbage, don't even get me started on fast food "meat"

if you ate nothing but fresh meat you hunted, killed, and grilled over a fire yourself heart disease would be no problem.
>>
File: assasins creed feminist.jpg (118KB, 526x687px) Image search: [Google]
assasins creed feminist.jpg
118KB, 526x687px
>>35390785
continued.

However, when I tried to google statistics for muslim prisoners in France, all the top articles buried the statistics under stories describing how imprisoning muslim criminals was unfair because it led to more terrorism, and how France had to make themselves more friendly to muslims and allow for more immigration into their country.

When I attempted to research conditions in America, I was met with a similar situation.

Furthermore, googling American Inventors under google images (along with many other searches, like happy american couples) led to results that included a majority of african americans (or in some cases, 100 % african americans).

When I brought up my concerns with other jews, I was surprised by how flippant and dismissive of my claims they were. Many would respond with answers like "well, black people have actually been excluded from American culture for years, so it's fair for schools and the media to try to highlight non-white achievements over white achievements to show blacks that they are equal in intelligence to whites. It helps combat black oppression in America. What's wrong with that?"

I began to realize that, with the monopolization of most media under a few major corporations like google (which also controls youtube) and facebook, there was little stopping them from instituting their social policies into the masses.

As a result of this, there would be nobody to combat the radical pro-islam and anti-white culture sentiment expressed by the two jewish founded companies. Furthermore, the people in these countries would be too demoralized to fight back against what they were seeing around them, and would instead accept their fate as second class citizens in their own countries, which they had taken thousands of years to build. Continued below.
>>
>>35391034
I bet the guy that said that was called Schneizburg or something.
>>
>>35391034
Now this all leads into the heart of my ideology:

countries have a right to protect themselves, and to establish sovereign states for their own ethnically homogenous citizens. The principles of multiculturalism, feminism, and immigration, try to make all cultures equal (when they aren't) and try to import millions of foreigners into white countries because they feel a need to prove that they are helping other countries/minorities, a need which they fulfill at the expense of their own countries.

By allowing millions of muslims and mexicans into America, the jews think that they can end racism by having white Americans be second class citizens, thus, in their opinions ending racism.

All reasonable whites need to realize that, for the time being, they are still a majority in their own lands. America is already 40 % nonwhite, but it is not too late to turn the tide. Becoming 60 % non white, however, be a fate a million times worse than colonization:

If a country is colonized, the invaders can be repelled, and national sovereingty can be restored (as it has been in Africa). But when you make the majority of the citizens of a country non-white, you abolish any hope of any revolution ever being able to restore conditions to how they were. Furthermore, with the anti-gun policy advocated by liberals, there is literally no way that whites can even hope of starting a rebellion once their countries are taken over.

In short, ten thousand years of European civilization will come to a permanent close when nonwhites outnumber whites in their own countries, a condition which most reason will happen in about 30 years.
continued below
>>
File: final frontier.jpg (140KB, 665x924px) Image search: [Google]
final frontier.jpg
140KB, 665x924px
>>35391245
But does it have to be this way? Do we have to give up our country forever, in the name of apologizing for wrongs we did not commit, for people who (for the most part) who have led better lives as a result of our existence? No. All it takes is one person, and that one person is you. If you take the pledge, to vote for nativist, pro-white anti-immigration candidates in all elections, whether they be state local or federal, you can ensure the continuation of the white race and a future for our children. I pray that you heed my message, and that all whites and sympathetic minorities will come together to ensure that the white race can continue to not just survive, but to thrive and prosper in the future. Thank you for reading my message. And remember: a new world starts with you.
>>
bumping for potential ideologies
>>
>>35389533
I LIVE I'M CALLED I LIVE AGAIN
>>
>>35391553
>>35391445
damn, two missed trips in a row. What a bummer
>>
Just do what I do. Be a liberal who enjoys larping as a nazi to trigger other liberals until you lose sight of your original beliefs so much that you become a nazi larping as a liberal larping as a nazi
>>
>>35391627

OP here. This is what I hate about the world.
>>
>>35389459

Paleo-anarchism. Realize that technology and the technological system is at the root of virtually every modern problem you can imagine.

>http://cyber.eserver.org/unabom.txt
>>
>>35391711
this is actually kind of true
>>
post-soviet marxism

focuses on democracy, distributism and autogestion
>>
C E N T R I S M
>>
File: Spongebob.jpg (21KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
Spongebob.jpg
21KB, 500x374px
>>35392115
die oiji
>>
>>35389871
actually just classic liberalism with a tolerance for 21st century capitalism. The ideology for a victim of their times
>>
>>35389459
Ask CIA.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.