[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /r9k/ think of MGOTW Isnt it the logical conclusion

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: 1485826466424.jpg (43KB, 500x432px) Image search: [Google]
1485826466424.jpg
43KB, 500x432px
What does /r9k/ think of MGOTW

Isnt it the logical conclusion to beta feels?
>>
In theory I support it, but in practice the MGTOW do not strike me as independent, liberated men. They are butthurt, affected whiners. Instead of being controlled by women's manipulative tactics, they are now controlled by their hatred of women's manipulative tactics. Though women are no longer costing them money, they still somehow manage to consume a great deal of their time and energy (without any encouragement too).

I think that most men who are MGTOW would not identify as such because they do not want to be associated with the community.
>>
I'm a man going the wrong way
>>
File: 1488741281994.png (35KB, 765x758px) Image search: [Google]
1488741281994.png
35KB, 765x758px
> I didn't get picked for the team
> I-I d-d-didnt want t-t-to play anyway
>>
Proclaiming ultimatums like that always come off as defensive.
>>
WGOTW = feminists
>>
People like to discredit them because they spend more time talking bout woman than going their own way, but to me it's purpose seems to be more a warning to males about the dangers of dealing with woman blindly, not to tell you where to go.

One thing I've noticed is that if a guy is truly a catch or has any kind of special status, he will get laid. That's why we will never have a "/our guy/", once you become of value to others girls will want you.

The point is that the best way to deal with woman isn't to tackle them directly like a PUA who spams approaches until something sticks, you should rather ignore woman and just focus on building up your own value, if you really are a catch girls will choose you, and the more value you have the less you have to compromise, but most guys make woman the main goal, which just takes away all of your power.

Go your own way, build your own empire where you set the rules, and girls will come and follow your lead.
>>
I don't call myself MGTOW but all I know is every relationship with a woman I've had has ended badly with hurt feelings usually mine and I am ok with never getting laid again, not passing on my genes, and dying alone

so idk what that makes me
>>
I'd support it if it wasn't for the fact that 99.999% of them were not in the sexual dating pool to begin with

>No loser I don't want to fuck you
>Jokes on you I'll be going MY OWN WAY

Also too much reddit cringe in it too
>>
File: mgtow.jpg (12KB, 255x198px) Image search: [Google]
mgtow.jpg
12KB, 255x198px
Man MGTOW are really showing those females what they're missing out on!
>>
>>35389969

>I can't get sex

"Yes you can, just fix yourself up bro"

>I don't want sex

"Because you never could lol!"
>>
File: mgtow (1).jpg (152KB, 479x719px) Image search: [Google]
mgtow (1).jpg
152KB, 479x719px
>>35390055
Seeing how since life began trillions of years ago, and literally every single one of your ancestors going as far back as single cell organism's succeeded in reproducing, if you truly do NOT want sex, you have a mental illness.

The majority of the time though it's said by incels who can't get sex though and lying to everybody that they're some asexual anomaly of nature instead of just a loser
>>
>>35390121
>have had sex
>probably could have it again if I really tried
>dont want to put up with women's shit
>not gay
What niche do I fit into in your autistic categorization?
>>
>>35389848
Yeah, that doesn't work for ugly men. Sorry. I'm not bullshitting an excuse here. Women are extremely shallow. They're just as shallow as all of the men on here that want Stacy Thunderslut girls.
>>
>>35390163
content normalfag
>>
>>35390163
I know this feel

it just doesn't seem worth the effort
>>
>>35389184
If you can't handle women's bs and can handle being without them it's good I guess, it really depends what you want to focus your life on.
Any of us with even a slightly high IQ could learn to get women with the right guidance and an open enough mind to re-frame our perceptions. Seduction and influence in general are able to be learned and mastered, and yes even ugly manlets can do it.
>>
>>35390121

I don't think it has to be black and white. You don't have to be either some ascended demi god who is above sex or a guy who's in constant anguish just because his penis isn't currently in a vagina.

I see sex as a potentially nice thing to indulge in, but I wouldn't work too hard for it, and I think that's whats going on with MGTOW, the price of admission for sex has become so high that men are looking for alternative ways to live their life as opposed to the usual get a gf and spend half of your energy on her.
>>
File: 1487899251360.png (179KB, 462x450px) Image search: [Google]
1487899251360.png
179KB, 462x450px
>females tricked a bunch of retards into willingly dropping out of society and stop reproducing
>>
MGTOW are a bunch of incel losers who give MRA - people who REALLY want to change things for men for the positive - a bad name. Normies group us together.
>>
>>35390163
and what was the point of this post you fucking retard?
>>
MGTOW is a logical conclusion to reach when the only girls that want you are fat and obese and/or you have personal/health problems that make dating and relationships impractical.

It is the only logical outcome. But it is not the most ideal outcome.
>>
>>35390286
Females doing this pretty much doomed Japan into being a dead country in the next century, the only way they can recover is if they hire nigger immigrants to get their women pregnant
>>
>>35390296
My guess is he was sharing his personal experiences and the attitude he developed from them.
>>
>>35390340
so who the hell are you then lol? jesus i'm trying to talk to the original poster.
>>
>>35390336
Japan birthrates have actually recovered. Also, they hate immigrants so much they're quickly developing robots to automate the shit tier jobs that shitskins would do
>>
I wish North America was more like Japan so I could feel like I fit in.

>As many as one in four unmarried Japanese men aged 30 and above were virgins, according to the latest statistics compiled in 2010 by the National Institute of Population and Social Security Research.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/japan/11662500/Rise-of-Japans-middle-aged-virgins-a-quarter-of-over-30s-have-never-had-sex.html
>>
>>35389184

It pretends like we aren't social animals and that we won't go insane without the social ladder to climb.
>>
>>35390175

If you're ugly you're definitely at a disadvantage, but just look at eggman, becoming a Z list internet celebrity got a few girls interested in him. Also those spergy youtube celebs who have smoking hot gfs, status and money can make your looks irrelevant, you just have to be above average in one way or another.
>>
it's not so much "men going their own way" but more like

>men have no where to go
>>
>>35390375
By sperging out calling him a retard?
Interesting strategy.
>>
>>35390286
Females didn't do the tricking. All throughout human history, men have been rejected by women. It's just now instead of picking themselves up and moving on, they have internet forums to concentrate and fuel their infantile rage.
>>
It is Sad! when people make this a big life choice and identify as MGTOW. I'm probably de facto MGTOW because my sex life is masturbation to anime girls 3x a day, but I don't pretend it's some kind of movement, I'm just an ugly retarded cretin and not bothering with dating is better for both me and for women
>>
>>35390855

Why do you jerk off so much? I am happier I find when I minimize it. I only jerk off once or twice a week. And when I do I do it half heartedly for 2 minutes and move on.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.