[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>professor writes "come talk to me" in the margins

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

>professor writes "come talk to me" in the margins of your paper you wrote
>don't go and talk to her

who /badass/ here?
>>
>>35389014
Were you writing edgy shit?
>>
this is why you're in your mother's basement posting on /r9k/ with cheetos stains on your shirt, you tard.
>>
>fail a test
>professor writes in small neat handwriting "You're better than this."

That shouldn't have hurt as much as it did
>>
>>35389014
Did you redpill her on the jews?
>>
>>35389014
What if she wanted to fugg
>>
File: 1487919510645.jpg (28KB, 320x427px) Image search: [Google]
1487919510645.jpg
28KB, 320x427px
>>35389112
>tfw you're not better than that
>>
>>35389014
Nice attempt to rationalize your weakness bro. I hope it works out for you.
>>
>>35389112
not sure if this will make you feel any better but it was probably nothin' personnel, kid, they probably only ever think of you when they're getting paid to grade your papers
>>
>>35389112
I wish a professor knew me well enough to write that. I can't remember the last time a professor or TA even knew my name. I'm sure a TA has but I don't know if a professor ever has.
>>
>anon is one of our most promising students
>I sure hope I can convince him to stay and apply for our graduate program
>maybe he will even choose me as his supervisor
>>
>>35389014
are you engineering?
>>
>>35389257
your mom is engineering
>>
>>35389014
Start getting hate mail from professor because I suddenly stopped going to class and she and I used to hang out. Told me I was going to lose a letter grade for every day I missed. I emailed her to fail me if my final essay is anything less than A material, but that I won't be coming to anymore classes.

Get an A in the class. Dropped out after that semester.

Who here /doesn't give a fuck/?
>>
>>35389264

oh boy do i love science jokes
>>
File: 1407119379594.png (129KB, 724x611px) Image search: [Google]
1407119379594.png
129KB, 724x611px
>Professor informs me that it's impossible to pass her class and that I should drop out and she'll give me a W
>Don't drop out and receive an F instead
Don't tell me what to do dumb bitch
>>
>>35389014
A weak mind such as yourself should listen to my story and take notes

Couple weeks into calculus 1 now, doing well, already past the chain rule and beyond. Quotient rule was a joke. Product rule remains my specialty.

I ask my professor his thoughts on quantum mechanics and partial derivatives. He's impressed i know about the subject. We converse after class for some time, sharing mathematical insights; i can keep up. He tells me of great things ahead like series and laplacians. I tell him i already read about series on wikipedia. He is yet again impressed at my enthusiasm. What a joy it is to have your professor visibly brighten when he learns of your talents.

And now I sit here wondering what it must be like to be a brainlet, unable to engage your professor as an intellectual peer.

All of the deep conversations you people must miss out on because you aren't able to overcome the intellectual IQ barrier that stands in the way of your academic success... it's so sad.

My professor and I know each other on first name basis now, but i call him Dr. out of respect.

And yet here you brainlets sit, probably havent even made eye contact with yours out of fear that they will gauge your brainlet IQ levels.

A true shame, but just know it is because i was born special that i am special. I can't help being a genius, nor can my professor.

Two of a kind is two flocks in a bush.
>>
>Get email from professor
>"Anon, you're in danger of failing the course. Please do not hesitate to stop by my office if you need additional help with the material!"
>Never stop by his office
>Fail the course

I'm already a demon.
>>
File: 1405374829457.jpg (179KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1405374829457.jpg
179KB, 633x758px
>>35389446
>too embarrassed to ask for additional help
just
>>
>>35389341
>Start getting hate mail from professor because I suddenly stopped going to class and she and I used to hang out.

She wanted the D
>>
>professor compliments my work
>develop crush

It legitimately doesn't matter, old men, old women, the obese, I always start to crush.
>>
>>35389442
>calculus 1
Cute. Nice pasta
>>
>if you got a 70 or below on the test, come talk to me
>got a 72
>>
File: 1486609112269.png (343KB, 575x540px) Image search: [Google]
1486609112269.png
343KB, 575x540px
>final yesterday
>last chance or I lose the year
>didn't study shit because adhd and ran out of modaphinile
>go anyway, everyone is there talking about how much they studied
>mfw I'm the last one in the list (oral exam)
>a lot of people crying because they got fucked
>SHIT.JPG, it's my turn
>go to teacher, sit down
>teacher ask me some autism lvl question
>I respond him plus some extra bullcrap
>"Ok, Mr. Anon. You're free to go"

J U S T
>>
>>35389014
>professor says that based on last quarter's reviews, there was an "unhappy camper"
>said that this person should talk to him to see what the issue is, strongly implies that it's personal issues
>tfw failing this quarter because of depression
>tfw can't talk with him
>>
>tfw one time 90% of my class failed an exam
>"Alright we are going to re-take this exam since the majority of you failed it, this is very disappointing as I know the material wasn't that tough and all of you should have done better."
>Everyone isn't even mad because we all got a chance to make a better score
>>
File: 1456595260468.gif (2MB, 167x200px) Image search: [Google]
1456595260468.gif
2MB, 167x200px
>>35389375
lol i did the same a bunch

my gpa is FUCKED now lol
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.