[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thinking of just shaving my head, but I'm not balding I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: matt-damon.png (725KB, 542x477px) Image search: [Google]
matt-damon.png
725KB, 542x477px
Thinking of just shaving my head, but I'm not balding I just feel like shaving it, would it be better? I'm always fiddling with my hair and worried about the way it looks, like I'm always styling it and wanting it to look a certain way. It's just so exhausting, if I shave it I don't have to worry about how I look, or how my hair looks because there won't be anything to style.

I'm just worried I won't like the way I look with a shaved head, like I'm afraid people will think I have cancer or I'm a neo-nazi. Anyone here have a shaved head by choice? Or like a really short hairstyle? I feel like it has benefits to it, also I feel like it makes you look older. Probably depends on your facial features and what not.
>>
>>35388563
I'm wondering the same thing, I have an undercut and while it looks nice, styling and maintaining it is a fucking pain
>>
>>35388603
I know that feel anon, like I have great hair genetics but I'm so fucking worried about how it's styled/looks. I guess I feel like I want girls to find me attractive so I try to wear my hair in an attractive way. I honestly shouldn't give a shit what others think, but that's why I'm thinking of shaving the shit off.

I'm so autistic with my hair and it's so tiresome, I'm probably gonna shave it or get it cut REALLY short like a buzzcut but shorter maybe.
>>
>>35388563
I just did it last night, down to a 0. It's the first time I've ever gone this short, and I didn't cut my hair a year beforehand. I was scared but I'm glad I did it. I think it looks better than I expected and feels good too. I think every man should do it at least once.
>>
>>35388563
As long as your head shape is not weird looking it should be alright.If youre worried about weird looks dont shave it all the way. Leave 1 inch or so, so it will look normal.
>>
>>35388563
Shaved head looks good when you're not balding, you still have the hairline and you look normal. Bald people can't really pull it off.
>>
>>35388685
Yup. Shaved mine last week and life has instantly become so much easier.

>jump in the shower
>wash hair
>get out
>hair is dry instantly

Feels good not to have to mess around with it all the time. I mean, I'm still an uggo, but at least now I'm an uggo with a manageable haircut.
>>
>>35388740
Most people that shave their head have to do it for a hair transplant. that's why matthew mcconaughey was bald in that movie reign of fire.
hair transplants don't always work, that's why matt damons shown up with a bald head twice - eurotrip and that elysium movie
>>
>>35389073
whenever you see an actor bald in a role like farrel was in daredevil and they dont rock the bald style all the time like vin diesel they're probably just doing it for a hair transplant.
You don't see many successful bald guys.
>>
>>35388563

Been shaving mine for almost seven years.I love how I look and it's so comfortable and cool during the summer. I just use a razor in the shower, no cream or anything.
>>
I'm thinking about getting a classic crew cut but shorter on top, kind of like this but shorter I guess.

I really don't have the face for a buzzcut/shaved head, so I'm gonna play it safe and go for some kind of short hairstyle.
>>
I fell for the grow your hair long meme, it's terrible and it's barely a 2009 Justin Bieber length.

J U S T
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.