[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i get off of this board. i feel like this is hurting me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: 1474794767254.png (179KB, 403x466px) Image search: [Google]
1474794767254.png
179KB, 403x466px
How do i get off of this board. i feel like this is hurting me but jesus i dont want to leave. Whenever i come here i feel comfy but i feel its giving me a bad mentality.
>>
>>35387347
same here, but I want to get off all of 4chan. I've been on here over a decade now and it's already destroyed my mind. I want to fix myself as much as it is possible to do so.
>>
>>35387347
By finding when you post here and filling that time with something else.
>>
File: 1454112311088.png (926KB, 1200x1028px) Image search: [Google]
1454112311088.png
926KB, 1200x1028px
>>35387347
>but i feel its giving me a bad mentality.
How so? You're not actually falling for anything that's posted on here, are you?

Or are you one of those ERP-ing gayboys?

If you didn't understand you should believe the opposite of everything 4chan says, you should have done a 180 the moment you walked in.
>>
>>35387358
i used to go on /ic/ and /co/ alot, better there then being here and being a sad cunt
>>35387374
im usually bored in the morning or feeling self hatred and want to find validation.
>>35387460
i am a gay boy, but i dont erp.
and i guess i do take some beliefs here seriously.
wat do.
>>
>Quit 4chan
>Realize I have no friends
>Thoughts keep piling up in my head
>Normies wouldn't understand them
>Crushing sense of loneliness
>Come back to 4chan

We're sharing a drink we call loneliness, but it's better than drinking alone.
>>
>>35387347
>How do i get off of this board. i feel like this is hurting me but jesus i dont want to leave. Whenever i come here i feel comfy but i feel its giving me a bad mentality.
this
>>
research shows the most effective way to quit anything is cold turkey

just click the x at the top right of your screen

you need to have a plan to use all that free time though or you'll be right back here
>>
File: 1487388145987.png (73KB, 454x453px) Image search: [Google]
1487388145987.png
73KB, 454x453px
>>35387347
>How do i get off of this board
stop coming to this website, that's the only thing that you can do.
Do you know why you always keep coming back here?
If you take this website out of the equation then you can't come back
pls get a better life anon, it sounds like you can still make it
>>
>>35387347
Ditto that my brother. Need therapy, pls help
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.