[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realize all of you were the source of all of your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: DUN DUN.jpg (164KB, 960x511px) Image search: [Google]
DUN DUN.jpg
164KB, 960x511px
When did you realize all of you were the source of all of your problems and stopped hating women, robots?
>>
>>35386990
but im not the source
>>
>>35386990

why do you think that i hate women?

success with women comes naturally to few men, and for others every bit is painstakingly earned.

a rational response is to disregard females, and acquire currency. but this doesn't mean hatred for women, it's actually more of a healthy respect of their social domain.
>>
>>35386990
Stop victim blaming OP
>>
>>35386990
I don't think much of us actually hate women, we're just frustrated we're not able to attract them. People wouldn't hate women if they didn't desire them in the first place. Just like how you don't hate a rock on the ground that you don't desire. Although if you do desire them, but they don't desire you back, that is when hate is created.
>>
and you know what else? i watch other men be reckless to the point where they are treading on creeper territory.

it's a very fine line between creeping and being "friendly", i just chose to altogether avoid it and restricting social interaction.

but this doesn't mean i absolutely refuse to interact with women, it means that i keep it concise and minimal.

again this is from respect of women's social domain, not from hatred.

and forget dating, that's basically saying "here i am a male and up for grabs to treat as you please! until i get fed up and leave altogether."

it's work, dating is working. for guys like me.
>>
and yeah, i am fine without a girlfriend at least i have my health and freedom to enjoy.

i've tried for most of my life to get a girlfriend, but i always got rejected.

so it comes down to either going after someone i don't find attractive and forcing myself to it because my "value" is high enough that she'll reciprocate, or just being by myself and doing what i enjoy.

it's really not even a choice.
>>
>>35386990
>victimblaming
fuck off whiteknight cuck
>>
christopher meloni is something else....
>>
i guess you can say that i'm a NEET when it comes to dating, since dating is work.

and for work, you start at the bottom and work your way up after working long and hard, i would assume that dating works the same way.

but the catch is this - i know i need to work to live so i do it, and learn to enjoy it.

but dating? i don't need that to live, i don't need it at all because i can get my social (you)'s elsewhere that isn't the dating arena.

MTGOW is just a men's rights union when it comes to dating, with women being the factory bosses of dating.
>>
File: sersandorclegane.jpg (100KB, 453x352px) Image search: [Google]
sersandorclegane.jpg
100KB, 453x352px
>>35387039
>>35387226
What are you a victim of? Not having a gf? Women are victimizing you by not giving you undeserved attention?
>>
Technically it's not women's fault that I'm short and ugly, but it IS their fault for damn near universally rejecting me over it.

It's a mixed feel.
>>
>>35386990
When I see this guy I think of the fag from Oz, not Law and Order.

Women are stupid.
>>
>>35387480

no, i just want to be left alone desu.
but according to op that's a problem.
>>
>>35386990
>>35387570
>Oz
same i got so fucking pissed looking at his face
what he did to beecher is not okay
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.