[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why am i at such a huge loss for words as the years go on and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

why am i at such a huge loss for words
as the years go on and on i am becoming way more internal.

i have LITERALLLY no idea how to conversate with someone and make friends unless they pursue me first. otherwise its bland stupid small talk that seems forced and uninteristing

and even ontop of that i cant feel anything interacting with others because i feel like im not good enough and surrounded by normies. or around non normies i feel iritated most of the time...

how do i make it stop.
>literally the creepy guy who sits and doesnt say anything at gatherings

i hate it
>>
>>35386401
You must sing out loud. Get use to hearing the sound of your voice, so when you do open your mouth and sound comes out you won't get creeped out and cringe at this foreign noise.

Next maybe read aloud lines from movies.

Practice, its really about being comfortable with yourself
>>
I know this feel

as I get older I get less outgoing and more agoraphobic and misanthropic
>>
File: download.png (7KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
7KB, 205x246px
>>35386505
>tfw you are going to be a grumpy curmudgeonly old man who dies all alone
>>
>>35386478
but when i reach out to others they ignore me or just dont care.

ive been sharing shit on my jewbook and it all goes ignored and i feel like such a deplorable detatched dead inside creep and i know thats the vibe people get from me.

idk i just want people to like me i feel so fucking unwanted and its becoming untolerable
>>
>>35386571
do you know this feel?

you message your "friends" on facebook, and theres a 50% chance they won't respond

and they never message you, you have to message them if you want to talk

then you start to feel like everyone secretly hates you and only puts up with you as some kind of sick joke

then you want to delete your fb because what's the fucking point anyway
>>
File: 1487583354047s.jpg (8KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1487583354047s.jpg
8KB, 250x250px
>>35386662

sorta i literally have 1 friend that i actually feel stuff with that i have an authentic connection with. the other one is my normie cousin and her boyfriend who are roomates. that hit me up sometimes. but im lowkey VERY jelous of.

but other than that i see people i want to be friends with or that i lowkey crush on. but i dont even message a lot of people first because i think its creepy to do so so i just try to share shit i think they all might like but it all goes ignored.
idk
>>
>>35386747
nobody ever "hits me up".
ever.
I have to basically beg for my "friends" to hang out or something
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.