[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>she's 23 >beautiful >works for IGN >a DJ >good

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: alanah_pearce.jpg (1MB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
alanah_pearce.jpg
1MB, 2048x2048px
>she's 23
>beautiful
>works for IGN
>a DJ
>good artist

>I'm 25
>receding hairline
>financially secure but passionless
>no close relationships or community of any kind
>uncreative
>no talents or hobbies

This is the kind of shit that really makes you want to kys
>>
Your life gets significantly better once you stop superficially comparing yourself to other people
>>
she wasn't born working for IGN, or a DJ, or with the level of artistic talent she has as a 23 year old. She practiced those things until she got gud at them. You can do the same thing if you try especially since you're financially secure.
>>
>works for ign
That would make me want to kill myself
>>
>>35386258

Why? It's not like you'd have to research or have any integrity for anything you write. Just sit back, take the bribes, and paste what the publishers send you
>>
File: 1453245107936.gif (1MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1453245107936.gif
1MB, 200x200px
>>35386237
>She practiced those things until she got gud at them

lol
>>
>>35386199
Women just have life on easy mode. Wish I could just be born beautiful and be a cosplay whore.
>>
File: Page-8-Image-11.jpg (32KB, 260x400px) Image search: [Google]
Page-8-Image-11.jpg
32KB, 260x400px
Dity bitch needs to learn how to take a bath. Also wrong gun

I guess it's good OP is comparing himself to her. He'd actually want an hero if he compared himself to someone who is actually impressive.

Now this little qt is someone who's actually done something with her life.
>>
>>35386237
>being a dj in 2017
>hard

if you're an attractive girl you can literally just click on sync and get booked for shows in the name of diversity
>>
File: MillerGZ1.png (791KB, 1050x1077px) Image search: [Google]
MillerGZ1.png
791KB, 1050x1077px
>>35386199
I'M A EMOTIONALLY INDEPEDENT MALE AND ARRRGH! - AND I DON"T NEED NO GF TO MAKE ME FEEL WHOLE!
>>
>works for IGN
>a DJ
>cosplays

it's almost like you think those are good traits when theyre not
>>
>>35386461
Wow I bet she did do a lot with her life. She literally worked her ass off,
%
>>
File: corina8.jpg (51KB, 960x639px) Image search: [Google]
corina8.jpg
51KB, 960x639px
>>35386873

She's still doing it too. The girl doesn't know the meaning of taking a break. Check her googe scholar page. Multiple submissions, all the time, and big journals too. Not some no-name shit like IGN. Journalism, especially vidya journalism will accept anyone who speaks English. It takes literally no skills at all.
>>
>>35386461
Where did her ass go? Doesn't she need it to sit down?
>>
>>35386546
At least she has a job and a promising future ahead of her. And if not, she can just sell her body on streaming sites like twitch to horny beta orbiters for """"""""donations""""""""""
>>
>>35386199
>financially secure

Norman pls go.
>>
>>35386199
Stupid bitch probably played through the game without even 100%ing it.
>>
File: mip 008.jpg (77KB, 762x1016px) Image search: [Google]
mip 008.jpg
77KB, 762x1016px
>>35387053

It's on her ass. Do you not see the picture?
>>
>>35386199
>DJ
>Works for ign
>Artist

i would never consider someone with this traits, no matter how beautiful the person.
>>
>>35386199
Aren't Lara's boots more "tactical"? Her boots looks like they aren't made for exploring ancient ruins.
>>
>>35386199
>receding hairline
shave it, bald is better than balding
>>
>>35387563

Nope. Get on RU58841 or fin or dut.

Also OP I'm a doctor and I still feel insecure and uncomfortable somewhat around girls like that because they have the highest social status in our civilization.

Being ugly will always make you feel small and weak. Irrespective of anything else.
>>
>>35386237
>She practiced those things until she got gud at them.
fucking hate this "muh practice" meme
it's all about genetics.
>>
>>35387736

Yup. She wouldn't have gotten that job or be famous if she wasn't good looking. That's 90% of it right there.

I can play four instruments but no one knows/cares because I'm an ugly man.
>>
>>35387753

Being attractive was at most 10% of it. 90% was having a vagina. Women are shit. I can't wait until we can take them hostage to beat and or fuck as we please.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.