[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've been depressed for a long time and I finally feel

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

So I've been depressed for a long time and I finally feel like just ending it. I've had suicidal thoughts for a long time but I just couldn't see myself doing it until recently. I've been having dreams where I kill myself with various methods.

I've talked to people about it, live chats with people who will "support" me and I've called and met people. Those who I've spoken to over the phone don't even know what to say usually. They just say something like "Well, it's obvious you are very worried about all of this. blbalbalbla don't do it life has so much to give"

The people I met in real life at some stupid clinic basically said "OK, take these pills" and I'm against pills because I don't want to have to be dependent on some fucking pills to make me happy. I don't want to have to wake up and take 1 pill to even be able to go to work, but this isn't working anymore.

So anyways, what is the "best" way? I have a car, I can get a rope, I can jump off a building and basically everything. Got guns aswell.
>>
w-wwhat that's not a bowl that's a shoe lol so wacky lmao XD
>>
>>35385144
Your observant skills are amazing.
>>
>>35385099
The easiest way to do it is to wait 50 years and die naturally.

A suicide which leaves everyone as unsad as can be.

But really, take the pills. They're there to act as a support to help you overcome your disease. And make no mistake, depression is a disease, an insidious and ruthless one.

So take the pills, they're not there to make you happy. But to make you yourself again long enough to fix yourself.
>>
>>35385099
support and doc's are completely useless

you will just waste money on pills

use gun.

look up the best way to do it.

enjoy your last days.

goodbye.
>>
>>35385194
I guess a shotgun to the face is better than a hunting rifle.
>>
File: doom_paul_1.png (907KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
doom_paul_1.png
907KB, 720x720px
go to Switzerland and do assisted suicide... since your going to die just charge a credit card or something for the plane ticket of you cant afford it. or do something like take a plan or cruise to spme part of the world and become a different person
>>
>>35385194
They are not useless. As proven by the fact that every depressed person does not off themselves. If someone gives up on life they might as well try anyway. What good is the money when dead anyway right?

If anything, postponing it is a great way to avoid a literally fatal mistake.
>>
>>35385236
I've always been interested in just taking a backpack and living of the nature. I live in the forrest in a small village with 14 people so it wouldn't be hard to get away from society.

But then I'd have to wait until the summer because it's like -30 right now.
>>
>>35385277
Do it, man. You will fix your life yourself that way or die trying, which is better than just giving up.
>>
>>35385099
its simple, take you car and ram it down a bridge while your in it. Use the rope to tie you down in the car, oh, once in the air, shoot yourself. Good luck.
>>
>>35385099

>I have a car, I can get a rope

Drag race suicide: Find a straight section of road. Tie one end of a (long) rope to a road sign/billboard/pylon etc and the other around your neck. Get in your car and takeoff...fucking redline the engine. If you get up enough speed by the time you run out of rope it'll pull your head clean off.
>>
>>35385746
This with eurobeat
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.