[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw your 15-year-old Chad-in-training brother already has

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0273.jpg (79KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0273.jpg
79KB, 700x700px
>tfw your 15-year-old Chad-in-training brother already has a gf he's probably fucked
>tfw you're 5 years older than him and never even kissed a girl

Is there a worse fucking feel than this? Half of our DNA is the same and yet he's a Chad and I'm some ugly skellington

He's also a fucking manlet and I'm 6'1. IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR
>>
then go to school and then the gym and get stupid wealthy and get any whore you want. fuck off if that's what you want so badly. god. whiny ass faggot.
>>
>>35385083
You should be dating girls younger than you. You can drive, right? Have money? They love that shit.
>>
>ITS NOT FAIR
It's not genetics and its not height, what's your excuse?
>>
I know this feel OP, my little brother is only a sophomore in high school and he's brought at least 4 girlfriends to meet our parents and I've never even held anyone's hand
>>
>>35385118
Ahaha, why didn't I think of that? Just BE rich! Just BE attractive! What a great idea!

>>35385128
I'm 20, retard. I can drive but don't own a car, and I wageslave to pay my way through school as it is, I can't fucking afford to shower women with money just to get them to fuck me. If I could I would've gotten a whore by now.

>>35385161
It literally is genetics in terms of my exceptionally oily skin, chinless jaw, terrible vision and pectus excavatum - all of which I inherited from my mother while my brother got most of my Dad's excellent qualities.
>>
>6'1
>kissless

How is this possible? Do you realise most girls will give you a chance if you just ask them?
>>
>>35385264
>How is this possible? Do you realise most girls will give you a chance if you just ask them?

nice meme, bud

t. 6'3 khv
>>
>>35385214

>exceptionally oily skin, chinless jaw, terrible vision and pectus excavatum -

HAHAHAHAH None of that shit matters even remotely. You don't have any of the deal breakers. You're just making excuses for being socially retarded.

Look it's easy. Just ask them out. They won't reject you outright. You don't have any deal breakers.
>>
>>35385287

>>35385287

How ugly is your face? You need to have a 1/10 face to fail with girls when you're that tall.

Girls care about two things: height and face.

You are perfect height. You just need an average face. Heck probably even an ugly face would still attract a lot of girls because of your supreme height.
>>
>>35385264
>Do you realise most girls will give you a chance if you just ask them?
Fucking kek women have never paid me the time of day even when I've gone out of my way to talk to them. Don't be so naive.

>>35385298
Retard, of course I'm not horrendously deformed but even average girls are able to find someone better looking who doesn't look like he has goddamn mouth herpes

>Just ask them out. They won't reject you outright.
Honestly you normies need to leave this board right fucking now. Yes, they will, and yes, they have
>>
>>35385385
>Girls care about two things: height and face.
Wrong, girls also care about weight. If you're tall and skinny, they are repulsed way more than if you are short and skinny because it looks so unnaturally ghoulish
>>
>>35385214
>I'm 20, retard
So? That doesn't mean you can drive or have a job, loser.

>I can't fucking afford to shower women with money just to get them to fuck me. If I could I would've gotten a whore by now.
Wow you really are a loser. You don't need to shower them with it, just flaunt a little in front of them.
>>
>>35385418

Look mate, if girls are actively avoiding you, you ARE horrendously deformed. Sorry, there is no other explanation.

It has nothing to do with your social skills and personality. Those things come into play later.

If you're not a manlet, your face is littlerally the only other factor they use to instantly dicard you as a mate.

You must have a really ugly face. There is no other exxplanation.
>>
>>35385385
>How ugly is your face?

I'm probably a 7/10

>Girls care about two things: height and face

Stop this meme. Neither of these things matter if you're socially autistic.
>>
>>35385447

>Wrong, girls also care about weight.
> it looks so unnaturally ghoulish

That's not a dealbreaker though. That's a slight negative.
>>
>>35385487

>7/10
>not even short
>cannot get girls

TOP FUCKING KEK

IN YOUR FUCKING DREAMS

You're not even 3/10. You're probably butt ugly. Litterally everyone thinks they are average or slightly above average.
>>
>>35385487

Just practice talking to girls then. Go to bars etc. and try and chat up girls.
If you fuck up you can just never go near that bar again.
>>
>>35385532
Keep coping, my dude. I've literally been scouted on the street multiple times for local agencies but I've always turned them down because I'm too anxious to go through with it. Personality is, and will always, come first.
>>
>>35385458
>So? That doesn't mean you can drive or have a job, loser.
It means I can't afford a car of my own, and that most of my earnings go into making sure I don't come out of uni $80,000 in debt you fucking idiot.

>>35385465
I already told you I do have an ugly face. Gaunt, chinless, oily, and ridden with acne around the mouth.
>>
>>35385581

You're litterally braindead retarded if you cannot get a girl when you are objectively attractive.

>muh personality

They only care about your personality after having fucked you a couple of times

How the fuck do you think that 85IQ Chads with no future get laid?
>>
File: IMG_0028.jpg (15KB, 200x192px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0028.jpg
15KB, 200x192px
>>35385501
>That's a slight negative.
It's a pretty goddamn big negative. Most women who aren't obese won't date someone who has thinner arms than them, ribs jutting out beyond their stomach, hips wider than the guy's stomach, and generally weighs less than them. I know you've never been a skelly because otherwise you would know this.
>>
>>35385639

My roommate is a skelton with his ribcage visible and he gets laid easily.
>>
>>35385668
Literally how. Tell me right goddamn now.

Or is it just fat and ugly girls that he fucks?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.