[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's a painless way to kill yourself? I live in no gun

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1397470164262.jpg (178KB, 1239x795px) Image search: [Google]
1397470164262.jpg
178KB, 1239x795px
What's a painless way to kill yourself?

I live in no gun land, so i can't get one. Exit bags don't seem viable anymore as they apparently aren't just pure helium.
>>
I'd say a full bottle of sleeping pills.
>>
Fire lighters and sleeping pills in an enclosed space
>>
>>35384841
Is non-prescription stuff strong enough? I don't want to do it but i just fuck myself up without actually killing myself.
>>
>>35384811
You will die peacefully in 60 years, give or take. Use that time to study philosophy, sociology, astronomy, physics, etc. to contemplate the universe and existence.
>>
>>35384923
Anon said he wanted a painless method.
>>
>>35385209
"What do I care for your suffering? Pain, even agony, is no more than information before the senses, data fed to the computer of the mind. The lesson is simple: you have received the information, now act on it. Take control of the input and you shall become master of the output."

>Chairman Sheng-ji Yang, "Essays on Mind and Matter"
>>
>>35385569
Saying this to someone who is suicidal is useless. If you know what it feels like to want to die you'll understand 'controlling input/output' won't make one bit of difference. I think happy thoughts, try my best to see the bright side, and understand that billions of people worldwide have it significantly worse than me yet every night I pray after I close my eyes I die in my sleep and just sleep forever. And every morning I'm disappointed.
>>
>>35386111
Senpai this isn't about optimism. It's Gnosticism.

Have you been diagnosed as depressed?
>>
>>35386303
Never been diagnosed with anything simply because I've never been to the doctor for it. Maybe I should go.
>>
>>35384811
Buy a couple small charcoal grills or anything you can burn charcoal inside of and bring them indoors. Use duct tape to seal up any openings in the room that air can flow through. Consider also wrapping anything flammable in tinfoil to reduce fire hazard.

Burning carbon gives off carbon monoxide which can kill you if you inhale enough. Basically you want to light all the grills in a sealed room and wait for the gas to saturate the room, which will knock you unconcious and later suffocate you. This can take anywhere from minutes to hours depending on how fast your body inhales the gas so it's best to ensure you're not discovered for a while.
>>
>>35384811
JUST
GET
ANY
OTHER
INERT
GAS
every time this comes up its always the same. Git gud op, buy some argon or nitrogen
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.