[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MY COUSINS ARE ALL LITERAL CHADS OR STACIES WHO STUDIED ON UNIVERSITIES

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1446375648303.png (463KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
1446375648303.png
463KB, 1070x601px
MY COUSINS ARE ALL LITERAL CHADS OR STACIES WHO STUDIED ON UNIVERSITIES AND HAVE GREAT CAREERS IN PROGRESS AND I AM NOT CHAD AND I AM NEET GIVE ME ONE REASON WHY I SHOULDN'T END IT RIGHT FUCKING NOW
>>
>>35384803
lol I knew one guy called Chad in school and he was an utter retard, why are you jealous of him
>>
>>35384837
THEY ARE WORKING ABROAD AS LAWYERS AND SHIT AND I'M SITTING HERE PLAYING VIDEO GAMES 15 HOURS A DAY AND JACKING OFF TO HENTAI
>>
>>35384898

Are you a dumbarse or just unmotivated?
>>
>>35384803
>GIVE ME ONE REASON WHY I SHOULDN'T END IT RIGHT FUCKING NOW
Why just kill yourself? You are not the problem. At least make sure to kill a few chads and stacys before you go.
>>
File: 1482933612018.png (242KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1482933612018.png
242KB, 1024x1024px
Yeah I also know this feel
>all my cousins are 15-20 years older than me
>the least successful one still has a hot-ass wife and a decent-ish job, plus his mom bought the house they live in
>the most successful one is literally a CFO for a large payroll firm and he says shit like "oh well I was gonna fly to London for work but I re-scheduled that to come here"

>meanwhile I consider it a good day when I don't sit around shitposting and playing vidya all day
>>
File: 1478027292478.jpg (31KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1478027292478.jpg
31KB, 601x508px
>>35384910
Everyone I met says I am not dumb but I am just lazy, which means I am dumb.
>>
Why not just you know, go to University?
>>
>>35384971
what do your parents think of you tho?
>>
>>35384980
Yeah, why doesn't OP just sprout wings and fly over to the magical Kingdom of Oz and marry Peter Pan?
>>
>>35384971

They said that about me, I did shit in school until I went off and left home and worked by myself, and I realised that I was fucked if I wanted any independence the way I was living. So I went and got my degree, now earning twice what I earned back then, because I had the correct motivation. I would've thought I was dumb until I went back into education.

tldr move out by yourself into a situation where you realise how shit things are, living at home you never really get that feeling properly
>>
>>35385044
Okay, kill yourself then. Who cares if some whiny idiot who won't even attempt to solve his problems dies? Weak genes, and less competition. You're probably a faggot liberal or something anyway, so see ya.
>>
>>35385081
Why doesn't OP just drop his shoe into the wishing well, wish for a billion dollers, and buy himself a better life?
>>
>>35385031
Mostly the same as others.

>>35385051
Yeah that's good for you I guess, the problem with me is that I always get sudden surges of motivation which decrease with time until I give up.

>>35385081
I am OP and I didn't write that with Oz, I was at uni but I dropped out.
>>
>>35385157
What were you studying? Why did you drop out?
>>
>>35385185
Womans Studies
it just wasn't for me
>>
>>35385185
It was shit-tier, I dropped out because I picked school that was on the second end of state and I didn't think I was ready to move on my own, since I didn't even know how to do my laundry.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.