[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>went to go see prostitute off craigslist >after hard negotiating

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 04.jpg (11KB, 218x220px) Image search: [Google]
04.jpg
11KB, 218x220px
>went to go see prostitute off craigslist
>after hard negotiating for 30 minutes, agree to a price I'm comfortable with
>she is a college student
>have to go to her dorm
>get there
>have no idea where to park, ride around 15 mins trying to park
>finally park in a parking lot across the street
>now walk to the door I have to do
>ring up her room #
>had to walk pass a group of young college students to get to this door
>standing at the door just waiting for it to be unlocked for 5-10 minutes
>soul crushing cringe and panic
>finally, somebody I don't know of comes through the door to go out and I go in
>security cameras everywhere
>text her say I got in
>after wandering the halls looking like a retard in front of 9,001 cameras, she texts me room number and level
>get there
>an obvious trap answers the door
>don't realize it until I'm already in and she's walking me to the bedroom
>do a complete 360 and unlock the door and leave after saying a few words
>spend a good 2-3 minutes finding my way back out

holy shit. probably one of the worst moments I've had. I will remember this for a long time
>>
File: 1488678359952.png (648KB, 1120x757px) Image search: [Google]
1488678359952.png
648KB, 1120x757px
>a man pretending to be a woman is literally prostituting himself out of his dorm on Craigslist
what the fuck man, how does he even get to this point in his live
>>
>>35384773
snitch on him
>>
>>35384808
I don't even know what the fuck to think. I'm more scared about the cameras if anything. A fucking retarded looking autist like me wandering dorm hallways in front of cameras. I hope I don't get arrested. I never exchanged money or done anything exactly illegal though, but fuck. One of the worst experiences in this hobby.

>>35384836
I could, but then again I am on camera. I still don't know how to feel about that. I assume the other dudes who got snafu'd were on camera too, but fuck fuck fuck. I'm back to my regulars now.
>>
>>35384773
On the bright side, at least you're not a faggit op.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.