[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw your oneitis doesn't like you and stopped messaging

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: mask.png (8KB, 253x200px) Image search: [Google]
mask.png
8KB, 253x200px
>tfw your oneitis doesn't like you and stopped messaging you.

She's probably reading this now, too.

How are you all feeling?
>>
my oneitis hates me because i broke her heart
>>
>>35384566
>tfw you don't have a oneitis because no one talks to you

feels good
>>
>oneitis doesn't even messages you
>you always messaged her first
>her disinterest is starting to sink in hard

I've been playing myself the whole time.
>>
>>35384883
I'm thinking of just getting over it all and telling her to fuck off.

I'm sick and tired of these feelings.
>>
>>35384566

If your oneitis is reading this thread on /r9k/ then you have horrible taste.
>>
>move on from oneitis and settle for someone within what i presume is my league
>she's kinda weird but whatever i am obviously weird too so in my naive retarded idealistic mind that was fine
>realize that my anxiety doesn't stop even when she's "like me"
>somehow her best friend ends up liking me instead
>thing goes fubar, never really approached new crush for real
>very reserved about the people i like because im afraid of making an ass of myself or being judged
>tell someone i trust about the whole story, breaking my whole secrecy rule since i felt weird keeping this guy who trusts me with his stuff in the blue
>find out that the crush liked her friend (who liked me) the entire time
>no fucking chance, at all.

I am just fucking done oh my god, all i accomplished through that was making an ass of myself in front of my friends and being a cuck. fuck that "go for it whats the worse that could happen :)" meme, every time it just turns out comically bad and my confidence drops even more.

feeling like shit myself but happy for my friend because i convinced him to tell a girl that he likes her
>>
>>35384566

My oneitis used me to help her study and feigned friendship to get ahead. Needless to say shes not my oneitis anymore though, for a time, it hurt like hell after coming to this realization.

She kept messaging me and trying to me idle talk with me. I stopped responding and she hasn't sent me a message for a long long time. Feels good.
>>
>>35384566
oneitis said cruel shit about using me and hoping I die, confront them about it, willing to be a beta and forgive them if they seemed sorry but they showed zero remorse and stopped replying to my messages
It's over lads, it's fucking over, why did I bring it up at all
>>
>tfw I don't even have my oneitis's number or social media
>she seems pretty friendly with me but we don't interact at all outside of work
>tfw really want to get closer to her but don't want to become an orbiter
>>
File: 1487826399875.png (355KB, 555x770px)
1487826399875.png
355KB, 555x770px
>liking girls
>2017
No way fag. I have a bf instead of suffering over some roastie
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.