[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do you see yourself in the future? I honestly don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: download.png (11KB, 263x191px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
11KB, 263x191px
Where do you see yourself in the future?

I honestly don't plantto live past 40 if i remain poor, which is highly likely because i'm a black highschool dropout, i'm also a manlet.

If i was tall i could at least crush fresh teen pus on the reg since they get drenched for tall guys.

Used to look down on criminals but at some point you recognize that you have shit genes and the chance of a decent future is slim so you stop giving a fuck.
>>
>>35384435
I guess I'll be dead soon. Heart attack or cancer.
>>
>>35384435
Hopefully keep living the NEET life but I doubt that's possible.

Best case scenario I get to work minimun wage to make ends meet and pay rents on a shitty appartment with some buddy. Worst case I'm in the streets and then I'll just die of a cold thanks to my shitty inmune system.
>>
>>35384435
Try teaching yourself and getting the equivalency diploma. Then go to trade school. You can also try starting a food cart business
>>
>>35384435
I'm definitely going to kill myself at some point, but the timeline depends on how my life goes. Probably going to be in 2020, when I turn 25, because it really doesn't seem likely that anything good will happen at middle age and I like how the numbers line up. Although I might postpone it if the small business I started with my (only) friend takes off and I can at least enjoy some money without having to be a slave.
>>
>they get drenched for tall guys
when will this meme die? Being tall doesn't help unless you're also confident and attractive
>>
I have no fucking idea. Hopefully not homeless, in debt, or sick. I'd rather be dead than have any one of those.
>>
>>35384435

But you got the big black cock m8.
>>
>>35384435

hopefully dead in an instant where i don't see it coming and feel no pain, NEET manlet here.

life here is literally hell, also OP you are right if you were at least a tall fag you could smash fresh teen pussy all day with little effort as long as you aren't an autistic, fat, smelly retard

i had a bean pole friend from school, that was awkward and had no confidence in school, later when he was like 22, he ate more, worked out and wasn't a bean pole anymore and his confidence shot up (easy when you're 6'4), and he was smashing school girl pussy left and right (i stopped being his friend when some girls came to his place, yes underage schoolgirls, and the 2 of them that weren't his immediate gf said EEEEEEEEewwwwwwwwwwwwwww to me when i tried talking to them and sitting next to them on the couch, my ex-friend laughed at me and the girls made it clear they all wanted to suck his dick and for me to gtfo.

that was when my friendship ended.

fucking sucks being a manlet and only 1/2 anglo-saxon in a satanic anglro-saxon society
>>
>>35385875
You at least get acknowledged as An adult. Manlets are forever kids
>>
Get your GED and then go to school for HVAC or other decent income with minimal schooling trade.
Or join the Navy or Coast Guard.
>>
>>35385972

and manlets aren't even considered human by women,

i've seen young women have a strong preference for old men that are tall (please not the autistic smelly retard tallfags that inhabit 4chan), like 60 year old men that are still in shape and their hair is balding over the choice of a manlet, doesn't matter if the manlet is in shape and is attractive or even rich for that matter.

I'VE SEEN IT MULTIPLE TIMES.

if a manlet even got near those women that woudl be grounds for false rape allegations
>>
>>35385936
Won't ever get the chance to use it.
>>
>>35386901

just show it to the girls. I have to live with being a 5.1 inches dicklet.

Fortunately for you, you are living on the age of superficiality and carnal lust.
>>
>>35385633
fuck this gay nigga OP be a stick up boy
>>
>>35384435
How far we talking about? I have a hard time imagining any sort of near-future for myself, but I feel pretty certain I'll kill myself at/by 30, which is 8 years away still.
>>
>>35384435
If all goes well just toothless. Probably a mouth full of implants if I ever get the money. IF.
>>
>>35387009
No one would take me seriously because i'm a manlet.

>Try to rob a store
>manager looks at me then at the other people in the store and says "when will they ever learn"?
>I fall to the floor,crawl into a ball and cry till the cops come to arrest me.

Being a manlet truly is living life on nightmare mode.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.