[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is this board so obsessed with elliot rodger and not with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

why is this board so obsessed with elliot rodger and not with cho?
>killed a lot more people
>not narcissistic
>he did that to avenge the robots, which he referred to as brothers
>smarter
>>
File: 1488950532445.jpg (11KB, 309x343px) Image search: [Google]
1488950532445.jpg
11KB, 309x343px
>>35384157
we need, Cho recognition day. Elliot was just an edge master who failed his shit hard I forgot his high score tho.
>>
Elliot was the more interesting of the 2, cho was just a soulless murdering gook.
>>
File: laughing leon.jpg (33KB, 297x445px) Image search: [Google]
laughing leon.jpg
33KB, 297x445px
Elliot was the funniest spree killer of all time

His manifesto is like a Todd Solondz movie
>>
>tfw he could have been a script writer for comedies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9dMiLE-DLQ
>>
>>35384413
>soulless murdering gook.
that sounds a lot interesting desu, and i don't understand why is elliot interesting
>>35384469
his manifesto is pure shit, who actually would care so much about his life? cho was a lot more humble, he wrote a manifesto of just few pages
>>
cho didn't post in the kinds of failed normie forums like elliot did, nor does he appeal to failed normies as a 'ridiculous and over the top example of how I could have turned out if I didn't just man up and been myself' as much as elliot
>>
>>35384556
i guess it's a good meme, but other than that he is shit tier on the mass murders scale.
>>
>>35384528
>and i don't understand why is elliot interesting

Partially because of how delusional he was. Cho was too straight forward, but his record speaks for itself.

There is no doubt who the real robot is between the two, elliot was just style over substance as far as spree killers go.
>>
>>35384157
I think it's because a lot of his stuff is kept secret by the feds.
Didn't he have an entire manifesto and a long video, but they refuse to release it?
Adam Lanza is my favourite.
>>
>>35384755
there are fragments of the video online, and there is a small manifesto that is just a bunch of his photos with some comments like: All the shit you've given me, right back at you with hollow points. Adam Lanza is absolutely the weirder one imo.
>>
how does someone as unintelligent and inarticulate as elliot get to go to college?
>>
>>35384969

daddy's money
>>
>Elliot's Day of Retribution was stopped by a fucking door
Lmao why do people worship that faggot
>>
File: Marclepine.jpg (41KB, 529x397px) Image search: [Google]
Marclepine.jpg
41KB, 529x397px
>>35384157
why is this board so obsessed with cho and not with Lepine?

>killed stacies only, and 14 of them
>not autistic
>he did that to punish feminists, which he referred to as whores
>cooler
>cooler
>>
>>35384157

because he's not rich and he looks like a mongo
>>
>>35385764
>that picture
>not autistic
pick one

also, cho killed 32 normies and injured 14 if i remeber, so he can't compete.
>>
>>35385825
I was parodying OP's post but wtv I'll bite

he wasn't autistic, he was the typical "smart but lazy" dude who did well in school despite being raised by a single mom and being a miserable depressed anti-social shit

lepine has bonus points for targeting exclusively women. Feminism + sexual revolution is the reason there are so many alienated lonely men like him, so he was right to be anti-feminism. Cho was just a mute retard who killed randoms for nothing
>>
>>35385895
>Cho was just a mute retard who killed randoms for nothing
nihilism is cooler than some sort of alt-right bullshit.
>"smart but lazy"
sounds like definition of autism
>lepine has bonus points for targeting exclusively women. Feminism + sexual revolution is the reason there are so many alienated lonely men like him, so he was right to be anti-feminism.
implying feminism is the problem and it's not just the tip of the iceberg, you're blue pilled af
>>
>>35384528

Elliot definitely had more of a personality. Cho was just.. soulless. That word really does fit.
>>
>>35385994
>nihilism is cooler
he wasn't a nihilist, if he was he would have kept on living and enjoyed the fact that life has no meaning. But it's not just about that: the problem is that Cho was wrong to blame others for his failures; his social retardation meant he was doomed regardless of how others treated him. He was a victim of fate, not of normies.

>sounds like definition of autism
it's the definition of a manchild (ie someone who was not raised with a male authority figure). A manchild is still above someone with a legitimate condition

>tip of the iceberg
feminism is more like a symptom of a bigger problem. Robothood is caused by a lot of things, but feminism is the more tangible part of the problem. Cho ranted about fancy cars and shallow american culture, as if that was an issue relevant to his suffering. Like he was some sort of poet born in a world of uncaring barbaric consumerists. If you know about the way he acted before the massacre, you'd know that he actually was a bit of a narcissist, and if I recall correctly, wrote plays and short stories in which he was the hero
>>
>>35386198
>you'd know that he actually was a bit of a narcissist, and if I recall correctly, wrote plays and short stories in which he was the hero
the one i read was about fictional characters.
>feminism is more like a symptom of a bigger problem. Robothood is caused by a lot of things, but feminism is the more tangible part of the problem. Cho ranted about fancy cars and shallow american culture, as if that was an issue relevant to his suffering. Like he was some sort of poet born in a world of uncaring barbaric consumerists.
As you say, cho ranted about consumerism and edonism, that are the roots of problems such feminism.
>>
>>35385764
>/ourguy/
>muslim
kek
>>
>>35386302
consumerism and feminism alike are a result of people getting soft. When you get soft, you lose sight of things that are important, but make you uncomfortable. In the case of consumerism; it proves that "soft" men lack self discipline. The rise of feminism is a result of men weak enough to yield to the childish demands of their women, even at the cost of birth rates and societal order.

An individual gets soft when he never has to face hardship, when there's always someone to hold his hand. What we've been saying for the past 60+ years is exactly that, but on a large scale. We rode on the sweat and blood of our ancestors, and so life was easy, and so we lost sight of the values that made it all possible.

So basically, you could say that they were both concerned with genuine issues, but I don't see how hedonism affected Cho directly, other than having to witness shameless degeneracy like the rest of us
>>
>>35386497
he doesn't look like a shitskin to me, even if his father was North-African. He hated the fact that his father was an Algerian.

On the other hand, Elliot was half-gook and Cho was a full-gook Korean immigrant
>>
>>35386611
>I don't see how hedonism affected Cho directly, other than having to witness shameless degeneracy like the rest of us
it didn't affect him, but he was a mad motherfucker like all others mass murderers, but the fact that he could see deeper than "girls don't like me, girls are bad people" he was smarter and percived the problems in which our society is steeped.
>>
>>35386759
there was never any doubt that Cho was better than Elliot. The only good thing I can say about Elliot is that he got shit done with a knife/machete
>>
My impression from reading Elliot's manifesto and the police report is that he accidentally hit send immediately after writing the email instead of waiting until just before he planned to carry out the attack, which forced him to do it there and then which is why he fucked up so much. Have we ever talked about this?
>>
>>35386890
He killed his roommates very early in the morning. Keep that in mind
>>
>>35386611
It's an endless cycle I guess
>>
File: images.jpg (36KB, 333x442px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
36KB, 333x442px
>>35387498
...Shit... Image didn't load, Sorry anons
>>
>>35387517
that's exactly what I was thinking about, thanks for posting it
>>
Cho was a true robot, Elliot was failed normalfag.
/r9k/ is shit nowadays because its full of failed normalfags, just like Elliot. Thats why he is so liked here.
>>
>>35387647
>says hi to a girl
>girl stares at him weird
>runs to cry in a bathroom stall

what a pussy-magnet normie!
>>
>>35384157
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IhrdnABpic
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.