[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: how you're trying to escape from the waking nightmare

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1409795492845.gif (2MB, 517x349px) Image search: [Google]
1409795492845.gif
2MB, 517x349px
ITT: how you're trying to escape from the waking nightmare that is your life as a robot.
>have autism
>people like my writing
>have written on being a sperg before and it got me a 100% free college education
>now writing a full-length (100+ pages) work about autism
>know literally nothing about getting published, or how to do it under a pseudonym, but will cross that bridge later
POST YOUR ESCAPE PLANS HERE, NO MATTER HOW RETARDED
>>
File: 1448574785736.jpg (625KB, 1400x833px) Image search: [Google]
1448574785736.jpg
625KB, 1400x833px
>>35384139
>Have le austism xD
>Write 300 page book about mana and dragons
>Get it published for dosh
>Write 3 part series that takes place in another part of that universe
>Illustrate all of them
>Create music for all of them
> animate them
>>
>>35384139
>>35384638

Actually writing short non-fiction Ebooks works better since they tend to sell better than most novels. Of course they will never reach bestseller novel tier sales, but unlike most (shitty!) fiction you will get guaranteed sales on amazon via createspace and such. Especially when they are well illustrated (since you can use bought stock photography or fiverr not that difficult).

I am talking:
- Esoteric/ Yoga/ Meditation/ Fitness instruction.
- DIY instructions.
- Books on certain animals.
- Cooking books.

Just steal the information form the net, re write it in your own words -> Bingo!
>>
>>35384789
This seems like a very lucrative business if you can do it right.
Any tips for someone looking to get into it?
>>
>>35384992
lucrative is a bit much, since you need a certain level of quality to get sales, so you cannot just publish something you dished out in a few hours. But if you can do it right I would say you can perhaps make a hundred to three hundred bucks a month as someone who works and does it on the side. Perhaps up to 5 or 6 hundred as a NEET.

Tips, well.
Manage to at least write properly without too many grammar etc. errors. (I have a german correction software cause I write in that) Write short sentences, long confuse in non-fiction.

Get semi good with illustrations.

Inform yourself about what self publishing webpages and services exist in your country aside of Amazon and how Amazon Create Space works. There are more than enough articles on the net.

If you wanna try to get your books properly published look into the non-fiction section in stores and to find publishing companies that actually sell well but don't expect to be taken.

With food good photographs is key.

With esoterics too not get too complicated. Imagine breaking down what you have found on the net to a child.
>>
>>35384139
>200% neet
>no friends
>never go outside
>decide to move to the big city because i might as well do it if im gonna kill my self
>land room with 2 roommates
>one of them hooks me up with a job
>going out with a girl tomorrow
what the fuck is happening
>>
>>35384139
>writing an album
>getting a degree in audio engineering
>dying of starvation
it's the perfect plan
>>
>be me
>get depressed easily
>struggled and kissed a lot of ass in hs but got accepted into ivy league... really cutting a long story short here
>be junior in college now, and haven't been happy once
>trying to get cs degree
>trying to get summer internship now
>hopefully do good in internship
>come next year I will try to get an internship at one of the BIG companies that recruits at my uni
>???
>get full time offer with 6 figure salary, best case scenario?

Idk...it's been a long road out of hell and it isn't over yet
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.