[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you will never be a teenager again >you will never have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1465568581108.jpg (83KB, 610x813px) Image search: [Google]
1465568581108.jpg
83KB, 610x813px
>you will never be a teenager again
>you will never have a teenager love
>you will never lost your virginity with your fist 15yo girlfriend
>you cant go back and change the past
really makes me think
>>
>>35382864
this is what makes me so sad, I will never experience that first, pure love. Fucking kill me.
>>
File: IYUI.gif (1019KB, 450x360px) Image search: [Google]
IYUI.gif
1019KB, 450x360px
>>35382864
>teenage years were so shitty that never being a teen again is a good feel

Once you take off the rose colored glasses you'll remember how not having any independence sucked ass
>>
>>35382864
Good I hate teenagers, maybe you don't remember but being a teen fucking sucked -- at least as adults we can drink our shitty life away.
>>
>>35382864
Yeah, and in a few more years you'll be depressed you spent your young adulthood posting on an autistic frogboard instead of living. So get the fuck out of her and do something.
>>
Im still with her, lads
Feels good
>>
>could have experienced this
>being homeschooled stopped me

F U C K E V E R Y T H I N G
>>
>>35383063
>Stayed with her after highschool
>Get married
>Have kid
>Wife dies
reee
>>
>>35383006
>tfw my teen years were the best years of my life because i actually had a small group of friends
from age 16+ my life has just gone more and more downhill i wish i were a teen again just so i could hang out with people
>>
>>35383099
>Homeschooled
I'm not surprised the product of homeschooling ended up on /r9k/ -- your life must suck.
>>
i guarantee all of you: spend even one day working/volunteering in a high school and you will immediately realize/remember how awful being a teenager is

it's something i cannot describe, you have to experience it as an adult to recognize what i'm talking about
>>
>>35382920

Its true that life is generally better than when I was a teenager, but the fact I will never have the experiences of my peers from that time period is a depressing feel. And one that I will only ever be able to regret, its not something I can fix.
>>
>>35383376
>boo hoo I didn't have a cringy, meaningless relationship when I was a dumb, clueless 15 year old kid
I don't really care desu.
>>
>>35382864
fuck you OP, being a teen was awful. being a kid was better
>>
File: 1488828489304.jpg (35KB, 376x395px) Image search: [Google]
1488828489304.jpg
35KB, 376x395px
>>35382864
YOUR A FAG BITCH ANNON
>>
I am beginning to believe after your very early 20's it actually is impossible to fall in love. (Around age 23 or so I think that you will never find a girl that you think is perfect, this isn't a matter of being red pilled or something, I think chemicals in your brain change that keep you from experiencing a certain type of love)
>>
>>35382864

>hate school
>poor as fuck
>fat, and always wearing clothes that are a size too small I had to stretch my shirts over my knees before school every day
>stunk because mother only bought good body products and I wasn't allowed to use them
>physically/emotionally abused by my stepdad and mom
>my dad will buy me clothes when he can, but mom throws them away if she realises she didn't buy them for me
>back talk her once and my visitation with him is cut down to 2 weekends a month because he's a bad influence
>sexually abused by my uncle
>no friends
>everyone bullies me, but no one tries to hit me since somehow the meanest, craziest fucker in the school liked me after I gave him a slice of pizza once. And after the someone did hit me he stalked them and slammed their head into a toilet until the toilet shattered
>everyone is scared of me by proxy because of this, but simply never commit to anything more than throwing garbage at me or openly mocking me
>mother refused to have me treated for dyslexia because she didn't want to have any sort of mental illnesses to be tied to her
>teachers dislike me because I'm too quite and they think I'm cheating since I get good grades and they know I'm not studying

I sure do wish I could go back so I can have another attmpt to blow a load in some half retarded slut who would then mock me for my micropenis.
>>
>>35382864
I was 15 when I lost my virginity to my 18 year old senior girlfriend. It was...ok.
>>
tfw find out into boys now

tfw was repressed homo and wasted opportunity to jerk off with twinks

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>35383603
Tell us your story of how you were molested by a pedophile.
>>
>>35383099
All boys Christian school for me.
>>
>>35383750
> tfw you will never be molested by a big-titted older girl
>>
>>35383592
>craziest fucker in the school liked me after I gave him a slice of pizza once
that sounds like a friendship's start

did you talk to him after that?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.