[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw she fucking hates me >tfw shes blocked me on like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: fuck.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>tfw she fucking hates me
>tfw shes blocked me on like 3 different accounts
>tfw still message her and tell her im not giving up
>>
>>35382783
I can relate too much. But why? In my case she didn't tell me to stop talking to her. She doesn't know if she needs me. So I still have some hope. Or maybe she just loves torturing me?
>>
>>35382783
>>35383105
Christ, you beta fags are pathetic. What made you this way?
>>
>>35382783
anon. pls stop. don't do this to yourself. she's probably gloating about how she has you on her soil. you are better than that. you can do better than that. i believe in you.
>>
>>35383130
Low self esteem and the mistakes of the past. And the belief that the endless love exists.
>>
LOL been there bro

she left me because I was a manchild who's rude to her

so I told her I'd change

but she didn't believe my words

so I started acting up, cleaned up a bit, lost a few bad habits

now we're back together
>>
>>35383247
I'm glad to know it's possible, cause now it seems that all hope for me is gone.
>>
>>35382783
>tfw still message her and tell her im not giving up
Come on mate, give it up.
>>
OP here, you guys dont understand

she put up with my bullshit and didnt give up on me. i put that girl through hell, then i abandoned her. i'm not leaving her again. not until she's rejected me as many times as i rejected her.

when its time for me to say my final goodbye she's going to know i cared because i willingly put myself through hell for her
>>
>>35383340

well to me it was like this

you know how she's everything for you in the world right? it just seems so obvious to you, so you don't even have to mention it to her or "prove" that you love her. WRONG. you need to prove it. words mean nothing. actions mean everything.
>>
>tfw she unfriended me on skype
>tfw blocked her on everything else

Fuck that cunt.
>>
>>35383436
I learned it from my own mistakes. The best and yet the worst way to learn things like this.
>>
File: 1481805644100.png (173KB, 274x401px) Image search: [Google]
1481805644100.png
173KB, 274x401px
>>35382783
i did this to my ex and then evenetually got over them

last week they messaged me asking to get back together

I acted like I barely knew them and when i remembered told them i didn't really want to talk to them anymore

i could tell they were genuinely upset and it made me happy
>>
>>35383527

yeah man.

I was a lazy manchild who was constantly rude to her. I didn't appreciate her at all (even though I thought I did, but I messed with her, made fun of her, I thought it was fun but she got pissed and sometimes cried). so then she dropped a bomb. I thought it was a over. but I changed my shitty NEET habits. and now we're together again.
>>
>>35383460
>talk to girl for awhile
>suddenly messages get less and less
>then nothing
I wish they'd at least tell me to get fucked or something.
>>
>still look at her fb and tumblr after 10years
>she moved on with her life but i am still mentally in highschool thinking of her
>>
>>35383669

>10years

what the fuck nigga
>>
>be emotionally erratic and spaz out all the time when talking to her
>she doesnt cater to my every whim and desire
Women eh lads?
>>
>try to approach her
>feel the urge to vomit
I'm turning into Stan from South Park
>>
most of you deserve to be blocked

>dad almost died
>feel shit about it
>tell guy from here about it and that I'm not in the mood to talk about trivial stuff which all he ever did was talk about himself
>he keeps talking about himself completely dismissing what I just said and calling me a rude bitch for saying that
>decide to just ignore him until I'm in a better mood
>he just keeps insulting me
>finally block him

maybe if you all would stop being cunts this kind of thing wouldn't happen
>>
>>35383571
Part of me thinks you're cruel. Part of me thinks you're awesome.
>>
>>35384041
Wow. People seem so nice when they are anonymous. It's hard to imagine them being douchebags like this.
>>
>>35383571
OP here, that's more or less my plan. i hurt her feelings and broke her trust and then left, but i'm back now and i'm fighting for her. consistency is key in everything right? she says she cant trust me but she wont be able to say that a few months from now when i've let her hurt my feelings over and over through rejection. i know i may never get her back. but i'm going to make damn sure that i'm missed when i go
>>
>>35382783
>Never gonna give you up
>Never gonna let you down
>Never gonna block you too
>And stalk you...
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.