[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have any of you guys talked to a girl lately? Do you plan

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (19KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
19KB, 500x335px
Have any of you guys talked to a girl lately? Do you plan on asking her out?
>>
Online? Yes, constantly.

In real life? No, almost never.

And no.
>>
I don't talk to people in general, so no.
>>
>>35381524
>Have any of you guys talked to a girl lately?
YES

>Do you plan on asking her out?
NO. I will rape her.
>>
>>35381524
same as
>>35381548
-Online, maybe more than 100 in general
-E-GFs: 1

In real life? No, lately.

She's from here and we're just talking and I don't know.
>>
Yes, I have, just an hour ago.
But she's also my sister so I probably won't be asking her out.
>>
File: 1473327446654.png (696KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1473327446654.png
696KB, 633x758px
NOPE!

>truNEET (no job, no school, not in training)
>work out at home
>have one (1) IRL friend, who's also a KHV
>know literally know females IRL besides my mom and grandma
>>
>>35381524
Yep, asked her out yesterday

She reminded me of the PFA she has against me
>>
What girl would even want to associate with my useless, boring self?
>>
A girl I talk to just told me that she always self sabotages and freaks out on accident about guys. Maybe she's trying to tell me that all those times where she got really awkward and I thought I did something wrong was just her spilling the spaghetti.
>>
>mfw a girl invited me to breakfast this morning (my neighbor in the dorms)

What a fucking weird morning. Just made small talk for a while. I almost feel normal!
>>
File: 1478448648536.jpg (45KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1478448648536.jpg
45KB, 601x508px
Lately i've been planning (fantasizing) about asking this girl in my class out. Mind you I barely know her. I've spoken to her twice in the two years we've known each other. I wouldn't know how to approach it, what to say or where to even go.

Please talk me out of it.
>>
>>35381524
Yeah
I don't know. Help me anons, she's an 8/10 qt but her voice just gives me fucking eargasms. Recently, she would approach me before the start of lectures just to say hi while being with her friends before leaving and it's even worse because I can't stop thinking about her all the time
>>
>>35381707
Don't do it. Knowing her for two years but only talking twice basically screams "I'm a huge beta and I was content admiring from afar but please love me even though I'm not special in the least."

Just focus on being friends with girls, make yourself more comfortable with them for the future.
>>
>>35381524

>tfw I go to a large uni with over 30k students and spoke to maybe 3 girls in the past year and it was all academically related
>tfw I got one of these girls numbers on my phone so we could communicate better (mandatory group assignment) and this was one of the highlights of my month.
>>
I talk to women at work. Coworkers and customers. But we only talk about work related things. I don't talk with women otherwise.
>>
a few small talk here and there. The last time I had a talk with a girl over a minute was about 5 months ago
>>
>>35381524
asking out is too much

maybe get phone number then try and get her over

no date and no money

invite her to pregame/drinking/going out
>>
>>35381784
Why not anon? They could be friends or people to hang out with if nothing else
>>
>>35381859
That's a foreign concept to me. I work and then go home.
>>
>>35381750
>being friends with girls
Implying i've not been trying to do that for the past two years. I am the epitome of an acquaintance. Many girls will talk to me if I'm around or at parties. But i can never bring myself to actually try and (escalate?) it to friendship.

I feel like even when i get rejected It will at least give me the confidence to believe I can talk to anyone. But yea autismo move.
>>
>>35381946
Yeah it's pretty hard. For some reason you can't just talk to a girl without it seeming like you want to plow her. It makes it a lot hard to have the confidence to just talk to a girl and hang out.
>>
>>35381524
Yeah but I just like the pain of love.
I never ask them and I reject them when they ask me then I find someone who is going out with someone else to keep entertained...
>>
>>35381524
Tonight at an Open Mic I come to every Wednesday.

I'm trying to not think about it. I'm expecting a no because I keep replaying the possibility of her saying "yes" in my head.

But either way this'll be a fun night. I'll be singing, I got a friend who'll be singing, might smoke a little, and tomorrow I'm seeing Kong and getting wasted.

This is the most normie I've been in years and I fucking love it.
>>
>>35381524

I haven't talked to a girl in about three years

^
>>
Here I go wasting my time again
>>
i went on my only date ever last sunday ... texted her the next evening asking if she wanted to go out again and she declined.

feels bad man. really bad actually.
>>
>>35383588
At least you had a date anon. That's more than most here can say
>>
>>35383756
probably my last one ever. no way i have the confidence to do that again now.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.