[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he pays for a girl's meal on their first date Is there

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_0028.jpg (15KB, 200x192px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0028.jpg
15KB, 200x192px
>he pays for a girl's meal on their first date
Is there a bigger sign of a beta cuckold than this?
>>
>he takes her to the movies for their first date and expects anything more than friendzone
>>
>>35381436
What is wrong with this? Please explain. Doesn't everyone enjoy a movie?
>>
>>35381512
>sitting in silence with someone you barely know on the first date

fucking virgins
>>
>>35381512

Movies should never be your first date, you just sit in silence. Once you already know the person a bit it's alright.
>>
>>35381512
>dark room
>silence
>Can't even look towards them
>If the movie sucks you're trapped there for 2 hours and can't escape
>>
>>35381555
>>35381583
>>35381589
But you can discuss the movie with them afterwards, or go to dinner afterwards. You've all just been deceived by the Jews and bought into their memes.
>>
>>35381676

>Hey so did you like that movie?
>Uh yeah sure it was okay
>I really liked the part where the superhero used his powers to do shit
>Yeah that was cool... I guess

Literally how every conversation about a movie will go

Also:
>trapping your date in a theater for 2 hours, then immediately trapping her into an interview date (dinner) right after to grill her about the movie you just saw
>>
>>35381512
>Doesn't everyone enjoy a movie?

>paying $50 to sit totally still and maintain complete silence for 2 hours with nothing in your hand but a bag of popcorn

Yeah dude sounds like a gr8 way to get to know someone and form a real bond with them.
>>
>>35381762
>biggest complaint about movie date is you can't talk to the person
>says trapping someone on an interview date i.e. getting to know them is a bad date too
???
>>
>>35381782
Not to mention that she'll be comparing your date with every other first date she's ever had
>Concert
>Museum
>Beach
>Carnival
>Hiking
>... And this creep is taking me to a dark theater for a movie I probably don't want to see
>>
>>35381782
Where in the world do the movies cost 50$
>>
>>35381841
>actually having autism
>>
>>35381841
Tickets for 2 is roughly 20. Then pop corn and drinks for 2 is roughly 15. Idk where he got 50. But nobody actually buys concessions at a movie theater...only cucks do that.
>>
>>35381828

NOBODY, girls or guys, like to be interviewed for a date. You're sitting across from a table from them and just throwing questions at them
>So tell me about your family
>How about your job
>What's your hobbies?
>What music do you like to listen to?
>Favorite vacation spot?

How would you like someone you barely know asking you those questions completely out of the blue while you're sitting across from them?
>>
>>35381873
So then why is a movie date bad if it's the opposite of that? You're saying one thing isn't bad because you can't get to know them, yet AT THE SAME TIME you're saying it's bad to get to know them.
Do you not see the lapse in logic?
>>
>>35381421
Seriously, who the fuck goes to dinner for a first date? Its expensive and awkward. Ive never done it.

DRINKS on a first date. If they suck, you pay your bill and leave, if not, you have a couple drinks, loosen up, kissy kissy, then fucky fucky.
>>
>>35381904

You can get to know someone a lot more organically than trapping them in a restaurant and grilling them for hours on end.
>>
>>35381904
They are both too much of one thing is his argument not everything is black and white to non autists, however, I disagree that a dinner or lunch date is bad
>>
>>35381421
Men always pay for the meal. Why wouldn't we?
>>35381436
>>35381555
>>35381583
>>35381589
Look, idiots, movie and dinner is a perfect first date because the movie is something neutral to talk about when you go for food! Rather than quizzing them about their lives or spilling your guts you talk about your shared experience in the movie theater.
see this moron?
>>35381762
That's just a lack of imagination and insight.
>Did she think the SJW character was cool or stupid?
>Does she have the same sense of humor?
>Can she have actual insights into art?
This is stuff you can use to learn about her.
No wonder you fucks are on arcanine
>>
>>35381873
What the fuck are you supposed to talk about then?
>>
File: hearty laugh.gif (633KB, 300x182px) Image search: [Google]
hearty laugh.gif
633KB, 300x182px
>>35381920
>Implying a girl has ever touched you
>>
>>35381421
First date: meal with a little wandering around, maybe go dancing if this is your thing
Second date: take her with you on one of your hobbies. Maybe take a good friend with you and ask her to bring a friend too.
Third date: tie her to the bed and ask her how she pictures the next three orgasms, and what she is willing to do for them.
>>
>>35381978
Ignore the robots, anon.
it is like watching a guy in a fedora talk about samurai swords
>>
>>35381975

That's probably one of the most autistic things I've read today. Did you learn how to be around women from shitty romance movies?
>>
>>35381975
>Hey wanna sit still in a dark theater with me for 2 hours? Afterwards I can drag you to a restaurant and ask you about the movie

Lol
>>
>>35381994
Nice-o projecto there friend ;)

I have a live in gf, Im doing ok.
>>
File: Ah_000621_565910.jpg (27KB, 367x451px) Image search: [Google]
Ah_000621_565910.jpg
27KB, 367x451px
>>35381421
>Is there a bigger sign of a beta cuckold than this?
Yeah.
Never even being on a date once.
>>
Never been on a date. Judging from this thread, they seem horrible.
>>
>>35382022
NO.
I learned by being around women
>>
>>35382127
>a name fag wants us to believe a girl has even looked his direction.
lmao
>>
File: arcanine sample.jpg (95KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
arcanine sample.jpg
95KB, 600x480px
>>35382127
Dude
This is arcanine
You don't have to lie to us
>>
File: 7ec.jpg (16KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
7ec.jpg
16KB, 300x300px
>Lonely virgins telling others how to have a date with a woman
>>
karaoke bar is the best place to bring your date you will learn she either:
a.) is a whore and hooks up with another guy
b.) QT waifu material
c.) has a singing career that you can shill out on
d.) is susan average roastie
>>
>>35382208
You don't have to be a Chad to know what does NOT work, friend; and movies NEVER work for a first date
>>
>>35381436
>>35381555
this

literally do not take a whore to the movies unless youre both 13 years old or younger
>>
>>35382252
Yeah. I mean, it was just the go-to for men in WWII, the 50's, 60's, 70', 80's, and 90's. When men got laid more, married more, and feminism hadn't taken over everything.
But I am sure that the best way to be cool and get laid is to do the opposite of what your great-grandfather did when he got back from Guadalcanal before he married your great-grandma and had 9 kids while she was a stay at home mom
>>
>>35382343

I'm gonna need some proof of this other than "shitty romanticized movies" please
>>
>>35382459
Raised by a single mom, were ya'?
Never had your grandparents tell you about their dates? Never seen the 1950's 'how to' movies on first dates?
You're one of those
>'My opinions are accurate and need no support for you to believe them, but any other position needs 4 wikipedia entries, a scholarly article, and a sworn affidavit or else you;re stupid'
types, aren't ya'?
>>
>>35382633
>My opinions are accurate

My opinion: Sitting perfectly still and silent in a dark room for 2 hours for a movie which you probably won't like is an awful time

Your facts: No you're wrong because of unverified anecdotal evidence I claim to have but won't present, and I demand you to take it as fact.
>>
>>35382689
Why would you sit perfectly still? What are you going to do at a play, a concert, or the opera? Watch something and then talk about it later!
My opinion is that dinner and a movie has been a go-to for generations for reasons and you are demanding proof!
OK - read a fucking book.
Question - what did you do on the most-recent first date with a girl and did you see her again?
>>
>>35382751
>what did you do on the most-recent first date with a girl and did you see her again?

Took her to a castle followed by a flower garden then walked around downtown. We never ran out of things to talk about and both had fun. It did not feel awkward for one instance. Yes. Many times after that.
>>
File: you know Im right.gif (1MB, 160x190px) Image search: [Google]
you know Im right.gif
1MB, 160x190px
>>35382924
>"I am poor as fuck"
FTFY
NOW I get it
You fuckers are like OP - too poor to buy a movie ticket or a burger!
OK, then.
Carry on.
>>
>>35382963
>I spend money therefor girls like my dates better

Sure, autismo. At least mommy lets you have some cash
>>
>>35382963
>poor man thinks spending 20$ on movie tickets + 30$ on dinner makes him a baller
>>
>>35382127
The figment of your imagination is acting up again, take your pills.
>>
>>35382751
>A play, a concert, or the opera
Do you wanna know how I can tell you've never actually been on a date?
>>
File: 540654056.jpg (61KB, 540x511px) Image search: [Google]
540654056.jpg
61KB, 540x511px
>So anon, tell me about your past relationships...
>>
there are whores that will always want a free meal

don't be stupid.
>>
>tfw you have asked 3 girls on dates and they said "no" or "I'm busy"

What the hell! I am even tall, above average looking, and wealthy. I do not even care about females anymore. I will live as a NEET and distance myself from this world, and the disgusting roasties that inhabit it.
>>
>>35383137
tbf to the virgin though, a small concert with local band is a pretty great date idea if your city has a good music scene. They're usually free (or very cheap) and are usually held within the active part of down town where there's always things to do.

Now an opera or a play... the overwhelming majority of women will think you're homosexual unless you find that one niche art student
>>
>>35383019
No, I think that pretending
>'I can't afford to spend $25 on a date'
means
>'Spending money is for the weak'
is hilarious
>>
>>35383137
I'm married with 5 kids, pally
>>
>>35383380

I don't know where the fuck you're getting "spending money is bad"

I said that spending money to sit in a dark silent room for 2 hours is a waste of money.

By your faulty logic, me not lighting a wad of 100s to roast marshmallows means I'm poor too.
>>
>>35381975
When I took a date to a movie we held hands and cuddled. It's not a horrible date idea if you are already acquainted, but I would not choose it as a first date.
>>
Its all true I'm afraid. The less attractive you are the more effort you have to put in.

Chad can just say "come gargle my balls" and she'll be down.
>>
>>35383229
What kind of women do you know?
Opera
>Chance to get really dressed up, have your hair and makeup done
>The guy is dressed up, too
>Have drinks at the bar before hand while meeting the other patrons
>watch an amazing live musical performance
The opera is the bomb
>>
>>35381421
i did that
we both had the most romantic night ever and i met her from tinder
not all is bad robots
there is love out there just be brave enough to go after it
>>
>>35383408
>I don't know where the fuck you're getting "spending money is bad"
Read OP, genius
>>
>>35381421

I usually date fat bitches with good jobs knowing they'll have money and hunger. Then when we're half way through the date I tell them I can't find my wallet and I've must of let it home.

Works evry tiem
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.