[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Tinder requires Facebook profile it's so unfair guys.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: can't take it anymore.jpg (101KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
can't take it anymore.jpg
101KB, 1024x1024px
>Tinder requires Facebook profile

it's so unfair guys. I worked so hard in the gym to loose weight and gain muscle mass, but since I have no Facebook account I'm entirely out of the dating game. I could create a fake one but women would instantly notice something strange. How am I going to fake 300 friends and years of years of updates?

Fuck fuck fuck this earth fuck humanity fuck women fuck everything fuck
>>
>>35381388
or you could stop being so autistic and realize that there are several more dating apps out there
>>
>>35381388
You dont need friends on your account to make a tinder you dipshit and they arent able to see your facebook account either.
>>
>create new, blank FB profile that isnt linked to anything

wow so hard. i dont use Tinder 'cause I've heard it's shit, but I think that the use of FB is actually non-existent in the app, it just acts as a form of verification.
>>
>>35381409
Everyone is on tinder. Everything else is just a 2nd account
>>
>>35381388
Stop playing around. There are lots of groups on Facebook, local animal shelters, local dog owner groups, political affiliations, practically for every possible hobby is some shit group. Within days you get lots of postings and likes. Enough for a cursory scan trough.

I have a bunch of fake Facebook accounts that are multiple years old and well crafted to reflect a certain kind of personality. Many profiles that link to me seem to be crafted the same way. Nothing is real on the fucken net.
>>
>>35381814
then make a tinder and deal with it dumbass. like anon said the fb profile has nothing to do with tinder so
>>
> tfw can't use tinder because under no circumstances will you allow jewbook access to your first name, age, location, phone number, or pictures
> tfw giving up your privacy and agreeing to be spied by mr Jewberg is a requirement for pussy in 2017
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.