[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: >Fictional characters you hate Fuck Frank Galagher.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Frank Gallagher Shameless.jpg (21KB, 297x300px) Image search: [Google]
Frank Gallagher Shameless.jpg
21KB, 297x300px
ITT:
>Fictional characters you hate

Fuck Frank Galagher. He's such a selfish piece of shit, and I'm only on season 2
>>
he's the best character

fuck fiona and debbie
>>
>>35380450
>Fuck Frank Galagher. He's such a selfish piece of shit
thats the point you stupid cuck
>>
>>35380450
Frank is self aware. He's a miserable sack of shit, but an honest sack of shit.

Fiona is the worst character. She's a slave to bad decisionmaking, impulsive pursuit of harmful desires, and annoying holier than thou nagging. It's hard to be taken seriously as the mom of the family when your decision making is entirely based on emotions and muh pussy
>>
>>35380450
Fiona is much worse than he is. He's been far gone for a long time, and everyone knows that it will never change; Fiona, on the other hand, keeps fucking up even though she has all the opportunities and the ability to do better. She's a typical roastie whore, and I hate her far more than any other character on the show
>>
>had an alcoholic dad
>he made friends with another alcoholic
>dad's alcoholic friend was like "dude you should watch this show lol ecksdee its so relatable lmao"
>dad dies in the fall of alcoholism
>dad's friend doesn't talk to us anymore
>this show just reminds me of those shitbags and their degeneracy

really does make the cerebellum engage bioelectric impulses between the synapses
>>
>>35380614

This. The first few seasons I liked Fiona and felt sorry for her sometimes. Then she shows her true roastie nature as the show goes on.
>>
>>35380469
Agreed debbie's the most punchable just because she's so annoying and kiddish and you can tell she's a future roastie

Fuck fiona she's all mom-ish but still just does impulsive things that make her feel good in the moment rather than planning out the consequences of her actions. Roastie.
>>
File: Peggy_hill.jpg (7KB, 211x239px) Image search: [Google]
Peggy_hill.jpg
7KB, 211x239px
This smug cunt

I fucking hate peggy hill. She thinks she's so smart and fluent in Spanish. Fuck her.
>>
>>35381078
calm down Cotton
>>
>>35381192
Really, though. I don't know how Hank can get on with that know-it-all buzzing around constantly.

It's not that she's a bad character. She has the effect that the writers wanted her to have.
>>
Don't worry OP. You'll end up hating every character by the end of season 7, and liking Frank more in comparison.
>>
Umaru-chan is the worst. She made me realize that I'm not the most disgusting human being possible.
>>
>>35380450
The original British version of Shameless was best.
>>
>>35380714
ngl bots debbie gets pretty hot in the newest season
>>
Shameless would be better if it wasn't so raunchy

There's two or three sex scenes in each episode. Sometimes it just didn't even fit at all.
>>
>>35383177
it's because they're poor scumbags, they're always having sex
>>
>>35380450
why watch this garbage
>>
>>35380450
The British one is the better show
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.