[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be mixed >Light skinned >kinky curly hair >Blacks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

>Be mixed
>Light skinned
>kinky curly hair
>Blacks say that I'm not black and a mixed abomination
>Whites still call me a subhuman nigger

what am I supposed to do then? Any other mixedbots here?

Pic unrelated
>>
>>35380182
Sorry, just be a cool person and it'll be fun. Maybe get some weed and smoke a joint with some people.
>>
>>35380182
Mixed cyborg. Never really cared much for black people because they're usually posers into being stereotypical negros. Not always, but you know. It was different when I went to university because they were less focused on being black/niggatry and more so just being their selves.

Don't let color be a part of your filter; it's a primitive means of thinking. If you meet a black, white, purple guy/grill and you click and whatnot then do it.

Also, this >>35380227.

Just be yourself. You aren't a color, you're a human being _______.
>>
>>35380182
You must live in the city. I'm mixed and none of the black guys ever considered me not one of them.
>>
>>35380182
>Blacks say that I'm not black and a mixed abomination

i thought this was what blacks wanted, to mix?, why would you be an abomination
>>
>Be mixed
>Have white intellect
>Have black athletic body and BBC

I think white people and black people are jealous because we are the next step in evolution, the true aryans,
>>
>>35380313
They're no different than white supremacist, they bash people who date outside of their race(especially the women) and think all white people are inferior.

I used to get bashed for listening to "white music" or even just music with a white artist, it's fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>35380182
now that we are no longer obligated to be loyal to either side of our racial makeup, we are free to do as we please, but more importantly, get an asian gf.
>>
>>35380182
You are supposed to allow me to date you. Mixed qts a best
>>
>>35380182
Mixed white/black seems tough unless you're really aesthetic. Lots of mixed white/asians out there (me). It's mostly okay but for girls it's way easier (surprise).

Sucks being the Asian dude for white people and the white guy for other asians. Can't I just be mixed? White people racism is easier to shrug off because you sort of expect it from white trash. But then you turn around and Asian people don't let you into the clique it's infuriating.
>>
File: image.png (758KB, 539x719px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
758KB, 539x719px
I'm the next step from that, being 3/4 white and 1/4 black.
I could've ended up as a total meme but luckily I just look like a somewhat tanned white person, so it could be worse I guess. Nobody really notices.
>>
>>35381532
>Mixed white/black seems tough unless you're really aesthetic

Black and white mixes are typically very attractive, white and asian is just extremely unfortunate.
>>
>>35380182
Don't try an only gravitate towards white people.
Without exception they will only she your differences, blacks are far more accepting
T.mixanon
>>
>>35380182
I just associate with what I most resemble
I'm White/Black/Arab but I don't have nappy hair and I have caramel skin so I associate as Mixed-Arab. However I check "Other" on forms.
I live in Canada and there are a bunch of mixed people so it's not that big of a deal, most of my friends are white anyway.
>>35381532
White/Asians make good looking females and sometimes good looking men but ever since Eliot Rodger they've had a bad rep.
>>
File: 1472692163525.jpg (120KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1472692163525.jpg
120KB, 612x612px
>mixed (black mom white dad)
>live in hicksville
>get the occasional joke from people who assume my parents are bm/wf
>coworkers were actually surprised I knew my dad the one time he came in
I guess it's not all that bad. I get along more with my dad's family than my mom's, but goddamn I love dark women. Really dark. None of that "she could pass for mixed" bullshit. If I'm going to be with a black woman I want this skin tone. I don't know why I like my women so dark but it's so hot to me. I wish I had BBC but I'm about pretty much about average.
>>
>>35380314
Nice delusion there
>>
File: oil.jpg (69KB, 750x629px) Image search: [Google]
oil.jpg
69KB, 750x629px
>>35381892
My man.

I want to be able to see nothing but my bitch's eyes and teeth when we're fucking with the lights off, none of that Halley Barely crap.
>>
>>35380182
>and a mixed abomination
>things black people don't say
>>
>>35381532
>But then you turn around and Asian people don't let you into the clique it's infuriating.
Yeah must be frustrating if those asian cool kidz don't invite you to play starcraft with them on fridays
damn
>>
>>35381829
asian/white males generally look weird.
>>
>>35380182
The white woman here looks creepy. The color is off.
>>
File: 1487945092164.jpg (93KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1487945092164.jpg
93KB, 1024x768px
>>35380182
Fuck do you mean "what am I supposed to do?"
Not all blacks and whites share that mindset. Look for friends who will accept you the way you are, you'll find them. Also they do have a point though. You're not black and you're not white, you're a mixture of the two, but isn't that obvious? Why are you offended by that?
>>
>>35382812
Pretty much, man. I'm not sure why I'm into it but I guess because it seems really exotic. Maybe I'd have a different opinion if I was that dark too.
>>
>>35380314
Actually freind, Pajeets are the next step up in evolution

in 50 years we went from poverty and shitting in the streets to having our OWN FUCKING SPACE PROGRAM AND NUCLEAR WEAPONS (and still shit in the streets because fuck you thats why).
>>
File: IMG_5607.jpg (101KB, 640x479px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5607.jpg
101KB, 640x479px
>>35380182
I think it's more in your head. People generally do not give a fuck...unless you live in some backwards mountain town or intercity Chicago Ghetto.

Be proud of what you are. Thanks to your black counterpart you have more muscle mass, stronger skin, and can't get sunburned. Take the best of both worlds and stop skulking. Many blacks desire light skin and will use chemicals to whiten it...you also have whites who want to be brown and will suntan the fuck out of their skin.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.