[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Twenty-first century schizoid men, report in. Those destined

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1486564336421.jpg (85KB, 960x716px) Image search: [Google]
1486564336421.jpg
85KB, 960x716px
Twenty-first century schizoid men, report in. Those destined to observe all, but never experience.
>>
do you guys ever think that maybe there are too many mental disorders?
>>
File: 1478067893315.jpg (507KB, 1377x1407px) Image search: [Google]
1478067893315.jpg
507KB, 1377x1407px
>only child
>literally have no IRL friends
>unemployable NEET
>dad died last fall, mom works full-time
>wake up and spend ~12h a day shitposting alone by myself in a quiet house
>if I'm ever dumb enough to fool myself into thinking "dating sites/apps might be worth a try", women literally ignore me outright
>whenever I leave the house, feel like people look at me with disdain and disgust
>try not to leave the house as much as possible
>don't even get (You)s on 4chan anymore
>>
>>35380171
i never got like a formal diagnosis, but my psych told me if he had to diagnose me it'd be schizoid most likely.

I don't know it mostly sucks.
>>
>>35380223
not really it seems like every disorder is just the extreme opposite of some healthy positive trait.
>>
>>35380240
I'm in a similar situation and I'm paranoid about people thinking I'm a creep/disgusting/etc., so I haven't left the house in 8 months. I used to go out to a nearby lake at night, to enjoy the quiet and peace far away from all humans and just take in the nature, but I got stopped and questioned by a cop one night and he was convinced I might be on drugs or just generally distraught. It only made me feel more paranoid about people thinking I'm a weirdo, so I stopped going out altogether. I don't have any friends but I get nothing out of socializing and human company, so it doesn't bother me.
>>
File: 1095867561973.png (16KB, 958x660px) Image search: [Google]
1095867561973.png
16KB, 958x660px
Ayy here

Once you accept it and come to terms with it (including not wanting to be any different), it leads to a very nice and comfy life.

Since I accepted it like a year ago I've had nothing but comfy times and am pretty happy overall.
>>
Do any of you faggots have a job? I don't want to do manual labor, but all the office jobs seem to demand from you to be an energetic fountain of extraversion, teamwork and friendliness and I can't stomach any of that garbage. I can pretend to fit in, but I see no value in it and I know I'd just end up telling Danielle or Marvin to shut up, fuck off and leave me alone. Does anyone have any experience with graveyard shifts?
>>
File: 1463437777701.jpg (38KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1463437777701.jpg
38KB, 400x400px
>>35380713
>Do any of you faggots have a job?
No, apparently I'm "entitled" for wanting one. Spending 4 years being unemployed will do that, even if I have a "good reason" (taking care of my stupid dying father).

>inb4 maybe one (1) person replies to my post because I'm the last TruRobot on /r9k/ and nobody can relate to my posts
>>
>>35380739
I'm not sure what you're trying to communicate, but you are a robot after all.
>>
>>35380832
>I want a job
>have been unemployed for 4yrs
>have a "good reason" for it
>I get called "entitled" by nu-/r9k/ and nu-/pol/ for wanting a job
>I am the last True Robot
there we go, I formatted it into r/4chan-friendly memetext for you
>>
>>35380874
>Spending 4 years being unemployed will do that do what? result in you being called entitled for wanting a job?
>>
>>35380922
>Spending 4 years being unemployed will do that do what? result in you being called entitled for wanting a job?
Yes.
>>
>>35380930
Hating wagecucks is the latest fad on neo-4chan and gratuitous hostility is a long running tradition at this point.
>>
I'm currently trying to get disability bux for my mental issues if that doesn't work I'll just become a nurse for old people or work more and build up my case
>>
>>35381048
>Hating wagecucks is the latest fad on neo-4chan and gratuitous hostility is a long running tradition at this point.
Ok but it's usually self-admitted "wagecucks" and tradcons I guess who usually give me the hate

>>35381330
I spend 2 days a week changing my grandpa's shitty diaper, helping bathe/change him and doing his laundry.

Ask yourself if you really want to "become a nurse for old people", bearing in mind that there'll be some days where you're wrist-deep in human feces while having to manipulate/move around 190lbs of dead weight.
>>
>>35380373

>When "the man" amplifies your anxieties to the point of almost total agoraphobia.

Must feel bad, man.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.