[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I found the girl of my dreams, literally everything I ever wanted

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 011.png (250KB, 408x402px) Image search: [Google]
011.png
250KB, 408x402px
I found the girl of my dreams, literally everything I ever wanted in a girl, but there's one thing.

She had oral herpes all her life and if there's one thing I'm scared of is herpes.

It's only coming out every 1-2 years, is it bad?
Am I fucked?
>>
>>35379704

are you going to go for it anyways?

if so, then what are you asking us for?
>>
>>35379704
I have oral herpes, a ton of people do. It doesn't mean shit. Just keep some coldsore cream in your bathroom for the occasion where a bump pops up.
>>
>>35379734
You're right, my question isn't clear.

Should I go for it? Is it worth dating a girl with oral herpes? Does it means no succ at all?
>>
>>35379760

Those are all things you'll have to figure out for yourself.

Those are all 'maybe' answers.

I hope todays exchange has served a little to right your course.
>>
>>35379817
That wasn't really helpfull
>>
Herpes is a badge of honor, it proves you are no longer a kv.

I am so excited and proud every time I have an outbreak of herpes. I love showing them off at school and work.
>>
>>35379911
What a retard
>h-h-hey guys check out this cold sore
>I'm pretty coool r-r-right?
>implying all oral herpes comes from kissing
>>
>>35379911
How is that retarded? When they see my herpes they know that I'm not a virgin.

It's fucking retarded not wanting herpes.
>>
>>35379704
>Found a girl of your dreams

>Considering dropping her

GET OUT NORMIE
>>
If someone has oral herpes, it's impossible for this person to get genital herpes. It's a completely different strand and it's incompatible with the other. So there's that

Anyway, most people have oral herpes. I got it from my parents. It's not that big of a deal. If you get it, L-lysine is great at shortening the outbreaks.
>>
>>35380136
Does that means sex without a condom is safe?
>>
>>35380166
Well there's still the possibility of other diseases, but yes oral herpes can only be spread oral to oral. I suggest you verify this elsewhere, though.

Come to think of it, I honestly don't remember the last time I've had an outbreak. It's been 5+ years.
>>
>>35380226
Also, is it safe to kiss her when the sore is healed?
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 326x326px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 326x326px
Ok wait, I'm not sure I follow what's going on here. First, OP, how did she get the oral herpes? Was she born with it? If so, then I think it's ok. If she got it from another person through sex, then maybe not. Second, some of you are saying that we all have oral herpes. Is this true? I've never heard of this. How do you know you have it? Do you get it from kissing people? What if you share the same dishes as somebody with it? Please help.
>>
>>35380292
Yes, she was born with it. 90% of the US population has oral herpes, feels good to be in the 10%
>>
>>35380166
He's giving you bogus information oral and genital herpes can both spread to either area they don't cancel eachother out like mr burns having so many diseases that they all get in the way of the other and don't work
>>
>>35380272
Yes it is safe. Even then, outbreaks are so rare it will be a non issue.

>>35380292
Oral herpes and genital herpes are different strands. It's a virus that finds itself on skin and never truly does and wakes up now and then. Most people get this virus some way or another through childhood. It's hard to avoid. Such is life.

The virus is spread when you make contact with someone's outbreak. If someone takes a sip from a cup and they have a visible cold sore, then you will probably get it. If you use a plate that made no contact with the area, then you will not get it. And that's if the person is experiencing an outbreak which varies with person but I average once every 3 or 4 years
>>
>>35379911
>>35380129
>have herpes
>am a KHV
Get fucked normalfag
>>
>>35380485
I already did and have the herpes to prove it?

Who's the loser now?
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 657x527px
>>35380446
Wtf? That's awful. I don't want oral herpes. Are oral herpes the same as cold sores? I heard people talking about cold sores all the time but I've never had one. Does that mean I don't have oral herpes? Are canker sores the same as cold sores? I brush my teeth like 4 or 5 times a day because of autism. Will brushing my teeth help to prevent getting oral herpes? If all this is true, then it's a good thing I find human mouths to be so disgusting. I already don't want to kiss girls so now I have a good reason.
>>
>>35380669

>Are oral herpes the same as cold sores?

I think in anon's context, yes. Although I don't hear people referring to HSV-1 as "oral herpes" very often.

>I heard people talking about cold sores all the time but I've never had one. Does that mean I don't have oral herpes?

It's possible. Might just mean it's dormant. It's no big deal really.

>Are canker sores the same as cold sores?

Yes

>Will brushing my teeth help to prevent getting oral herpes?

No.

>If all this is true, then it's a good thing I find human mouths to be so disgusting.

Human mouths are gross, literally host more bacteria than your asshole. Humans are filthy on a microscopic level. Don't study human biology, it will lead to germaphobia if you lead to dwell on dumb mundane shit like this.
>>
>>35380669
Cold sores is just a fancy word for oral herpes.
>>
HSV-1 is not so bad as long as you take daily Lysine pills and have Abreva on hand when an outbreak starts. They'll occur a lot less often and heal before becoming visible. But when you don't treat yourself, it's a huge pain. Giant, painful, pustulous sores on your lips that make you incredibly self-conscious are no fun.

>>35380669
>>35380823
Canker sores are not cold sores, but many people mistakenly use the terms interchangeably. Canker sores almost always happen inside the mouth instead of externally and aren't part of the herpesvirus family
>>
i have oral herpes (ie, coldsores)

i got it when i was a kid, from who knows where. probably kissed some girl at school in 1st grade who had it or some shit. kids are dumb, and i had no idea that cold sores wasnt a thing that everybody got so i didnt really think about it. i thought they were normal.

now i am married and my wife doesnt have it. we've been together 8 years and are very affectionate so she hasnt stayed clean for lack of kissing/oral.

i have a breakout about once a year, lately once every couple of years.

i can feel it coming on before it gets to the contageous stage. my lip will start to feel tingly/numb, and a red area develops. as soon as this happens we cease all kissing/oral, sharing drinking cups, etc. within a day or two the blister will break out, and within about 7-9 days it will be completely gone/invisible. i use topical treatments and they seem to help.

its perfectly ok for you to want to discriminate against partners based on whether they have herpes. i only share my story as an example of how it's possible to be in a relationship with someone with herpes, and not contract it yourself.

even so, there's still a small risk that you could get it, even when your partner is taking precautions. so dont commit to this person unless youre ok with the possibility of getting it someday.
>>
>>35381021
That's good to know, thanks for the reply
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.