[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you say that drugs "saved" you in a lot of respects?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Would you say that drugs "saved" you in a lot of respects?

It's a ying-yang type thing for me.
>>
>>35379053
psychedelics pulled me out of my depression and cured it for several months.

but by the same token, RC-pharmas annihilated my psyche. now the only happiness i experience is by way of opiate abuse.

mushrooms>chemicals.
>>
>>35379053
Drugs are for degenerate hippie liberal antifa cucks. You need neck yourself immediately or overdose on your drug of choice immediately. The world would be a better place without degenerate pieces of trash like you.
>>
Weed was definitely bad for me. Cost me a lot of money and made me okay with not interacting with others and spending all my time jerking off and playing vidya. Part of the problem is I was naturally an immature jackass and the weed just enabled that.

Only did shrooms once, again back when I was a bigger jackass than I am now. Probably should try them again
>>
i honestly can't tell if i'm more or less busted. i've been an on and off polydrug addict for the last few years. not an amazing ride. but during my addictions i've still managed to get a master's and get into a phd program and am still doing okay in that. lots of personal thinking and as a thought that comes up in trips though, is thinking if it would be better to just get a job or something. the career prospects seem like shit from who i talk to graduating.
i'm also currently tapering off opiates. please avoid ever touching those. i've been using for about 4-5 months and decided this is a shitty ride and i want the hell off. i'm using tiny amounts of benzos to get me to be able to sleep and being careful to not get a habit while i drop this old one. benzos are more evil than opiates. they are sinister and snakelike. it is alcohol that doesnt make you feel sick or dirty. avoid if you can. very addictive.
i also, maybe about weekly, do a small stim binge where i get loads of work done. it's pretty shit for you and makes me feel like a half dead zombie after i get done and need drugs to sleep.
where i want to get eventually is to keep psychadellics to under once a month, stims under once a week, and benzos as infrequently as possible just to get rid of other issues like insomnia and panic attacks and NOT falling into a pattern with them.
drugs are fucking scary man. there's no joke to all of this shit. i've always been a broken and busted up person and still am, i just think i am in a lot more and a lot different pain than i was.
>>
>>35379214
you're a fucking moron. there's countless successful people who used drugs or even went through phases of addiction. closed-minded fools like you don't even deserve to be necked. read a book you inbred fuck.
>>
>>35379162
what other shit did you take? i'm pretty curious honestly.
also get off the fucking opiates dude seriously, i'm going through wd's now and life is pretty shitty and bleak but it gets better once your chemistry normalizes. it can take a while. opiate abuse sucks shit.
>>
>>35379289
>psychadellics

and you somehow got your masters degree? and attribute your genius to the "trips" (presumably on acid) you've had? ok senpai

any self-respecting drug user should know or the dangers of opiates / benzos, and be aware that xanax makes you withdraw harder than heroin, not to mention longer.
>>
>>35379437

me? there's too many drugs to name but i could try if you'd like

I tried methoxyflurane the other day, shit was TIGHT. like a whippet but way cleaner. nice 'ol rush of euphoria. made me want to giggle like a schoolgirl despite the fact i was in a hospital for my friend and it would've been highly inappropriate.
>>
>>35379411
>read a book
Terence McKenna is a pro drug cultist. Of course what he writes is going to ""prove"" drugs are normal. Of course he's not going o say anything bad against drugs. Why don't you open up your mind and realized all (((books))) about how drugs are good are extremely biased because they are written by hippie liberal cucks who can't find happiness in real life and need to escape into a faux fantasy world to feel smart and enlightened. How about you achieve that same feeling without drugs. Then you'll see how close minded you really are.
>>
Not really sure. Im at 17 i got an underage for alcohol, a dui at 18 and a paraphernalia charge a few months after that. Still paying fines to this day (about to turn 21).

But the alcohol helped me by seeing how low i could sink. After the dui i fucked up my future (joining the military) literally like a week away from boot camp. I came out the other side of my alcoholic stooper a better person i think.

Marijuana helps me daily deal with depression. I find all the mundane tasks in life that i have to do everyday are a bit more bearable if im baked.

Psychedelics really helped me. They totally changed my outlook on life. They made me realize lots of things. Some of the realizations made me sad but it also put me in a state of mind to kind of accept the sad. You cant have happy without sad ya know?

But yeah overall i think drugs if done correctly are a good thing. Its a tough stance to argue with overly conservative god fearing family members though
>>
>>35379533

I mean without the slightest exaggeration here - we literally ARE drugs.
>>
>>35379571
Then you shouldn't need to take extra drugs because you would be throwing your ecosystem out of balance. Please tell me more about how drugs are good for you.
>>
>>35379452
i don't attribute the genius to it at all. i just naturally got lucky with genetics and upbringing. i've pretty much effortlessly had 4.0's and got loads of awards while screwing off doing dumb shit. i was drinking daily while finishing my thesis and i dropped acid 2 days before i took my finals. still got a 4.0 and still got a fellowship. if anything all of this stupid shit probably handicapped me but i have some really deep seated mental issues that i find hard to not deal with. i don't see psychs as something special or spiritual. i just see them as getting high as fuck. some people make the mistake of thinking it is anything more than that. it brought a few things to my attention that i didn't think about before though, and is what prompted me to start quitting opiates.
>>35379533
i think drugs are bad actually. but i think people should be allowed to take them if they want to. they CAN be used responsibly, like any kind of medication. but a lot of people, including myself, have problems doing that. people that think they make you enlightened are real whackjobs. they are just a way to have a blast while probably killing half your soul in the process.
>>35379520
pretty jenky my man. oh well what can i say about jenky, i'm gonna drop 2-3 tabs in a few hours and have a hell of a great time. some advice i have is pcp is jenky as shit and avoid it if you haven't already tried it. it can be scary
>>
>>35379214
>Drugs are for degenerate hippie liberal antifa cucks
Herman Goering was a morphine/opiate addict.

Your posts are invalid.

>>35379533
>Terence McKenna is a pro drug cultist.
Terence McKenna was mentioned literally (yes, literally) nowhere in the post you replied to.

You are a mentally ill husk of a human being, jumping at shadows.

$5 says you're an ex-druggie yourself, just projecting onto everyone else.
>>
>>35379668

Throwing words like "ecosystem" out there in that context assures me that you're a retard.

>>35379686
RC's are worst than anything I've ever tried, namely clonazolam and the unknowns I've experimented with. Horrible stuff, poison.

PCP is up there with shit I'd probably never try, but I could still think of worse shit. Dissociatives generally appeal to me, actually.
>>
Can you guys redpill me on alphabay

Is it safe
>>
>>35379970
Ask here instead: >>35376295
>>
>>35380009
Thank you

originalio commentario familio
>>
>>35379940
it depends on the rc for sure dude. there are some that are just straight up prodrugs or close analogues. some of them might be hella jenk tho. i've experienced my share of rcs and they were some of the cleanest stuff ive seen. still very powerful and no joke though, you could die or lose your mind if you mishandle the substance.
>>
>>35380059

Eh, I just hate the scene and the people in it, I think it's shady as fuck. Saw a lot of people I considered "friends" go down that road. They had little regard for the welfare of others and duped people such as myself into buying their bunk crap, making a mint in the process.

With proper independent research conducted before ordering said chemicals through the dark/clear-net, then yeah, these drugs may have a lot of potential. But experiment with extreme caution, imo.
>>
>>35380148
i feel you. i'd never sell anything. not about that life. way too shady and your life becomes paranoia. i only get stuff for my own experimentation and i'm a big time reader.
>>
>>35380238

I just sell a bit of weed myself, and also make a point of not getting substandard product, (nothing poorly grown/cured, or overly hydro) therefore i can happily stand by my merchandise without a guilty conscience :^)

also holla if you wanna talk sometime senpai, you seem rather chill!
>>
>>35379289
really says a lot about the quality of today's education.
>>
>>35380475
and goering was addicted to morphine for some 20 years and still going before he organized the military to the best standard it has been in. sure says a lot about the quality of the military of those days.
fucking kennedy was a massive drug addicted fuck and he became president. it doesn't mean much. it can be a handicap or a helper depending on how you use it. a bit of coke before meetings will make you a smooth motherfucker and i bet a lot of politicians know that
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.