[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I HATE children. Jesus fucking Christ i live in a barrio in the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 10

File: reee.png (98KB, 256x232px) Image search: [Google]
reee.png
98KB, 256x232px
I HATE children. Jesus fucking Christ i live in a barrio in the US, full of illegals or undocumented for you leftys. The fucking parents let them do what ever the hell they want. They let little girls get away with ANYTHING. At the store these little fucks throw produce all over the floor and rip off the price paper. I just want to kick one of these little shits.

just today some fucking little cunt was walking with 6 little dogs and they were shitting in my yard, i threw a potato at one of the dogs and it squealed. The little cunt went home crying and her parents came to my house mad. I told them to keep their dog in their yard because it was digging holes. The dad chimped out and I told him go fuck himself. Now i think i'm going to have problems with him.

These parents are garbage! fuck them. jesus why do they let these rats out and expect people not to say shit when they destroy property? I HATE KIDS,I HATE KIDS, I FUCKING HAAAAAATE KIDS and their ENABLING PARENTS. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35379049
Can't you tell the police that they're not controlling their pet and it's vandalizing your property? Think you can sue them for it. And yeah, usually Mexican kids are uneducated and the parents let them do whatever they want. It's annoying as fuck I know.
>>
>>35379049
>dog shits on yard
>"p-please don't l-let them"
>girl gets scared and runs away
>parents come over and tell you to fuck off
>"b-but the dog"
>hey puto dont fucking talk to my daughter again you understand, bitch?
>"o-ok"
>>
>>35379049
>illegal aliens
ICE's hotline is just one tip away from getting them all deported. Do the right thing OP send these illegals back over the border. Report them to ICE.
>>
>>35379049
>I HATE children
>proceeds to go on a rant about "illegals" with a picture of Alex "THERE'S FUCKING BEES IN MY TEETH PUT THERE BY THE GUBBERMINT" Jones
Be honest with yourself dude, you don't hate children. What you actually hate is hispanics.

Why try and disguise your racism you pussy? You are the type of spinelass idiot to vote drumpf aren't you? Dumbass stormshitter fuck off back to /pol/.
>>
>hating on the ones who don't know better
Your ire is misdirected. Hate the ones who don't teach them to know better.
>>
File: 1463552390399.jpg (45KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1463552390399.jpg
45KB, 600x600px
>>35379287
God forbid people live here who actually want to work instead of live off autismbux and be a sheltered racist prick
>>
>>35379358
Then come here legally. Don't reap the benefits of a system without being a part of it.
>>
>>35379358
>racist
Nice buzzword. It's not racist to want people to legally enter and become a part of a well established country. If you come her illegally you've got to go no matter where you're from. The law is the law.
>>
>>35379327
stay mad you little numale :^)
>>
>>35379049
>i threw a potato
dont waste precious potatos
>>
>>35379358
>anyone giving a shit what a namefag says
lmao
>>
File: 1461078226067.gif (1MB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1461078226067.gif
1MB, 499x499px
>>35379049
>little girl's dog shits on your yard
>throw a fucking potato at it
>>
>>35379049
I hate kids too, anon. They should all be thrown into a pit
>>
>>35379444
trips btfoing libtard namefags for eternity
>>
File: 1476513731764.png (762KB, 850x616px) Image search: [Google]
1476513731764.png
762KB, 850x616px
@35379409
@35379444

Nice (lack of) arguments.

>>35379385
What benefits would those be?
>no obamacare
>forced to get shitty jobs americans don't want to do
>forced to accept less than minimum wage so their bosses don't fire them
>can't vote
>can't go to college without the risk of some scrawny white kid ratting them out
???

>>35379404
Lots of people don't have a choice but to come here illegally. Would you rather they just stay put and get die from poor living conditions?

>If you come her illegally you've got to go no matter where you're from.
It's funny you say this to disguise the fact you dont' like hispanics. It's factual that most people coming to the US illegally are going to be hispanics lol. Who the fuck is going to cross over illegally from Canada?
>>
File: planet of the apes.png (569KB, 505x548px) Image search: [Google]
planet of the apes.png
569KB, 505x548px
Do you live in California? I feel really really bad for white people in that state.

How does this video make you feel?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoSkCGrRAQg

Crowd of shitskin kids out of control attacking a white man on his own property.
>>
>>35379641
>liberals say mexico is great
>so why are mexicans fleeing mexico
>>
>>35379641
>>What benefits would those be
>acts like there are 0 benefits
>proceeds to point out that illegals enter here to obtain a better life
Hmmm I wonder what benefits they gain? Really hard question to answer isn't it.
>>
>>35379717
>shitskin kids on his property
>future inmates and gang members
>he tells them to fuck off
>skitskin kid threatens to shoot him
>grabs the kid to make an arrest
>crowd of shitskins gangs up
>preparing to lynch the white man
>surround and attack from all sides
>tackling and pulling knives out
>literally imminent deadly threat
>man forced to fire warning shot
>shitskin media demonizes him

jesus christ what a hell to live in
>>
>>35379641
>would you rather they just stay put and die
Yes. Not everyone can be a part of the first world or live a life of luxury. Someone will always have the short end of the stick no matter what. You lost the birth lottery. Deal with it. Either eke a pitiful existence in your shithole or enter a western country legally. The process starts with obtaining a visa before entering the country. If you have skills you can get a work visa.
>>
>>35379641
>doesnt like racism
>whines about white people
>>
File: 1437001553419.jpg (22KB, 500x426px) Image search: [Google]
1437001553419.jpg
22KB, 500x426px
>>35379753
>>35379751
Nice strawman. Mexico is a fucking terrible place to live if you don't have much money.

If living in the US with barely any of the rights of a legal citizen is considered "a benefit of the system" then I don't know what to say.

Well, I could ask you again; what are these "benefits of the system" that illegals are reaping?
>>
>>35379641
>lives off the products of the poor working conditions hes "opposed to"
>wont give up his precious smartphone or new trendy accessories though
>>
>>35379828
>insults a whole country of poor brown people
>isnt racist
mexico is a beautiful and flourishing country you racist shitlord
>>
>>35379846
Idiot. How are you going to live off the conditions of illegal immigrants if you want to ban illegal immigrants?

>smartphone and trendy accessories
>browses /r9k/
Pick one and stop strawmanning.

>>35379864
Not insulting the people that live there. The government is corrupt and drug cartels run rampant.
>>
>>35379828
wow somewhere is shitty to live in if you're poor? that just really made me think man thanks so much for your brilliant insight
>>
>>35379828
They move to safe white neighborhoods and turn them into ghettos.

They go to nice white schools and turn them into inmate factories.

They take jobs from unskilled white people and create a barrier to employment.

They come to our great white country and pollute it with their poor, uneducated, inferior selves.
>>
>>35379891
i think the post was mocking you for being a retard
since you complain about the conditions illegals are "forced" lmao to work in
faggot
>>
>>35379641
there are fucktons of canadians in the US illegally

many people intending to end up in the US also apply for refugee status in canada and then border hop because it's the easier than getting illegal passage straight to the US
>>
Itt fat white numale with savior complex gets btfo and cries
>>
>>35379828
So if there is no benefit for illegal aliens in illegal immigration then why do they immigrate illegally? You're claiming that Mexico (notice how you brought up race) is a shithole. You're claiming because Mexico is a shithole they immigrate illegally to the US. So question one, why not immigrate legally? Question two, as you claim there appear to be no benefits for the illegal immigrant in illegal immigration, why are the illegally immigrating from one shithole to another where they receive no benefits as before?
I know these are some tough pills to swallow, and your only reaction will most likely just to call me a racist.
>>
>immigrate illegally
>can still vote because liberals think id is racist
holy shit america you are a third world country run by giant babies who think its their god given right to spend your money on illegal shitbags
>>
>>35379049
>i threw a potato at one of the dogs and it squealed.
You're retarded.
Use your words next time.
>>
>be liberal
>love communism
>hate russia
kek
>>
>>35380006
You need to watch the Rebel Media video where they go on a college campus and ask about voter ID laws. They get a bunch of racist responses from progressive liberals with white guilt complexes. Then they go to Harlem and ask black people of the response they got about voter ID laws are true. It's great and proves just how racist the left is.
>>
>be liberal
>think all brown people are so incompetent and retarded that they need your protection 24/7
>>
You sound like a gigantic manchild. Literally kill yourself autistic faggot, you dont throw potatos at people and/or animals.

>what is saying hey little girl would you mind take your dogs off my yard
>>
>>35380126
They're illegal aliens. They don't speak English. The only way to communicate with them is physically.
>>
>>35380126
Shitskins don't listen to words. Their primitive minds only understand violence and intimidation.
>>
>>35380144
You are honestly so dumb if you think they dont know english. At least they understand it.

>>35380159
Op acted in the same way
Whats your point
>>
File: rightwingersbelike.png (294KB, 570x424px) Image search: [Google]
rightwingersbelike.png
294KB, 570x424px
>>35379900
You try and be sarcastic but retards here literally need telling that. Also:
Obviously shittier than the US or illegal immigrants wouldn't be such a hot topic no?

Really hulls my rice.

>>35379916
>muh glorious homogenous society
Grow up. The US has always been a melting pot. Before hispanics started entering the US in large numbers people bitched about Italians because some of the families formed gangs and German people got attacked because of their home country's part in the world war. Lets not even get started on anti-russian stigma.

>>35379919
At what part am I complaining? I'm merely showing that these people are working in conditions that white people don't want to because they are too prissy and above work. I am showing that they have earned the right to live here.

>>35379981
I brought up Mexico becuase the person I replied to brought up Mexico first. L2 read posts you dipshit. They immigrate illegaly because the countries that they live in generally have terrible living conditions/can't find work/escaping out of fear for their lives

Also the anon I responded to claimed that illegals shouldn't be able to "reap the benefits of the system". I just asked what these benefits are, the burden of proof is on him not me.

>why not immigrate illegally?
It's a lengthy and difficult process to get a greencard or permanent residence citizenship. In the meantime they are forced to live in poor conditions without jobs and little food.

I think you underestimate how desparate they can get living like this.
>>
>alt righterina
>massively triggered unlikable autistic cunt

story checks out
>>
>>35379828
>Mexico is a fucking terrible place to live if you don't have much money.
It's like that everywhere. What's your point?
>>
>>35380205
>muh melting pot

Yes, it's a 'melting pot' of white western Europeans. Decent, intelligent, civilized people. NOT subhuman shitskins like spics and niggers.
>>
>>35380186
the point is that it is fair to communicate with lesser beasts with violence
>>
>>35380303
exactly. you don't convince a dog to go outside by using a reasonable explanation. you do it by rubbing his nose in piss.
>>
>>35380205
if white people wont do the job isnt that a good indicator it doesnt pay enough? or are liberals now bootlicking big businesses instead of advocating for a living wage?
god you american leftists are so contradictory and retarded
>>
>>35380205
>libturds now dickride corporations to undercut workers and drive wages lower
werent you fags just complaining for a 15 minimum and now you say this?
>>
>>35379177

>I'm calling ICE now Pablo
>>
File: IMG_0376.png (103KB, 226x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0376.png
103KB, 226x300px
>>35379327

Mad Trump is deporting your people Pablo?
>>
File: 1411956859677.jpg (65KB, 600x474px) Image search: [Google]
1411956859677.jpg
65KB, 600x474px
>>35380277
Lol.
>yfw "poor" people in the US have access to internet and get handouts
>"aw mah do i really have tah eat pack lunch today? the other kids make fun of me for it at my government funded school."
meanwhile in third world countries:
>barely any food
>barely any water
>no eletricity

Totally the same my bro! How can libtards ever recover?
>>
>>35380339
>>35380378
NO DUDE LETS IMPORT FUCKTONS OF MEXICANS GIVE THEM ALL WELFARE AND JACK UP THE WAGES FOR THEIR SHITTY WORTHLESS SERVICE JOBS IT WILL PAY FOR ITSELF
>>
>>35380461
>ignores all the posts pointing out his retarded and contradictory views
libturds everyone
>>
File: altrightvision.jpg (121KB, 600x608px) Image search: [Google]
altrightvision.jpg
121KB, 600x608px
ITT alt right autists get everything wrong. again.
>>
>>35379641

You haven't forwarded any arguments either. The U.S. can't support unlimited numbers of illegal immigrants and shouldn't be expected to. Illegals DO use benefits and burden the courts/health care system. No other country tolerates illegal immigration like America does, and pointing that out doesn't make you racist
>>
Anyone in favor of more immigration should have to personally sponsor a few people and let them live with them.
>>
>>35380494
>strawman: the comic
Kys desu
>>
I love my mexican bros (actually here legally), but I've noticed that they stare a lot more than people I'm usually around. They stare at everyone, men, women, cashiers, motorists, cops, construction workers. If there are other people around as we're walking, my mexican friends will stare at them.

Is this a cultural thing?
>>
>>35379049
>Throws potatoes at six year old girls for letting their puppy wander onto his yard
>Tells her parents they are the ones with the problem
>Asks Pablo if he feels in charge and snaps the neck of his daughters chihuahua with one hand

The Barrios Reckoning?
>>
>>35380205
>It's a lengthy and difficult process to get a greencard or permanent residence citizenship.
Dura lex sed lex. If these people don't understand how important it is for the society to function then they don't deserve to a part of the system.

>I am showing that they have earned the right to live here.
They haven't though, that's why they are called "illegal immigrants".

>I just asked what these benefits are, the burden of proof is on him not me.
All the benefits that come from living in a first world country obviously. Since you stated that the living standards are better in the US, it logically follows that those benefits exist. Your question about the details is unnecessarily pedantic.
>>
>>35380461
>strawmanning this hard
nice shitpost
>>
>>35380751
It is stawmanny but are you telling me that the word poor has the same meaning in the US as it does in shitholes countries like the bad parts of Africa?

It really gets my noggin jogging desu.
>>
>>35380775
Yes.

There are people in literally every city in the US eating from trash cans.

Poverty is actually a massive issue in this country.

And the shitskins only make it worse.
>>
>>35379049

> were shitting in my yard,

So? Natural fertilizer.
>>
>anon is some old man yelling at kids to get off his lawn

lol
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.