[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You and I are connected. As you read what I've written,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: heartfinal.png (65KB, 334x349px) Image search: [Google]
heartfinal.png
65KB, 334x349px
You and I are connected. As you read what I've written, know that I've written it for you. You are my brother, distant though we may be. I know your pain; I know you feel alone sometimes. I know you've made mistakes and I know you've suffered from the mistakes of others. I know its hard to hear this, but I want you to know that I love you. I will always love you, no matter what you do. I will always forgive you. I will never abandon you. You are worthy of love. I know you have love inside you and I hope you can feel it now, even just as a glimmer. Let yourself love. Its okay if you can't right now, don't give up. Thank you for listening.
>>
>>35378689
>know that I love you. I will always love you

thats were you're wrong and need to stop talking and using that word so frivolously
>>
>>35378707
It's not frivolous. Its the most serious use of the word. I know you deserve to be loved and that people haven't given you that treatment. I can't fix what they've done, but I can change my own attitude. I choose to love.
>>
nice good ok thank *cums*
>>
>>35378689
OH GOD, did you eat all this acid??
>>
>>35378879
No, I'm completely sober. I've just realized that kindness is something that needs to be shared.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.