[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Finally feel and seem wanted by a girl >Think about her

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: smug.jpg (24KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
24KB, 499x499px
>Finally feel and seem wanted by a girl
>Think about her as I go through my day
>Focus on all the good things about her, devise an illusion of perfection from her for a moment
>Browse /r9k/
>Realize she's a stacy normalfag only going after me because of my easily perceived desperateness, who would take advantage of my loyalty and anxieties for her own personal emotional gain as she waits for her chance to suck chad's dick
>>
>>35378434
Stop redpilling me. I didn't ask for this feel
>>
>>35378434
>after me because of my easily perceived desperateness, who would take advantage of my loyalty and anxieties for her own personal emotional gain as she waits for her chance to suck chad's dick
this but it doesnt end here
>realize that when you become chad they are after you for personal worth validation and their projection of a perfect male figure
the ride never ends
>>
>>35378910
>and when they ditch chad because he didn't get drafted in whatever sport he likes to play professionally, they head over to the successful, wealthy males where they lust after your pockets and your ability and willingness to conform to what ever requests they have. They don't have to get a job, pay for anything, and still get treated like a princess
>>
>>35379077
so we can conclude that, females are nothing but blood suckers. so why get depressed about them?

makes no sense famalamia
>>
>>35379110

We get depressed because life has no meaning and is a repetitive loop of past experiences with only a few minor variables changing with every iteration
>>
>get hugged a lot by girls who tell me they love me in elementary/middle school
>eventually realize they would all dare each other to talk to guys they found particularly ugly/creepy
Always assume the worst when a strange woman comes up to you for any reason.
>>
>>35379222
maybe it tries to tell us smting? like: this is the scenario. now do what u will with it
>>
>>35379222
checked!

AlreadyKnowThisIsNotOriginal!
>>
>>35378434
Well, then, just fuck her couple of times and then dump her. PROFIT.
>>
>>35379222

Kek works originally in mysterious ways.
>>
>>35379222
Trips don't lie, maybe even about this comment being originado
>>
>>35379257
um that seems like they were doing a nice thing
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.