[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me what's on your mind /r9k/. I'm having a serious

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

Tell me what's on your mind /r9k/.

I'm having a serious cold since yesterday and it's fucking killing me. I hate colds so much. It's fucking disgusting, my nose burns, my ears and throat hurt and I know that I will get almost no sleep tonight again. It's also hindering me from learning for my final exams, which are starting in two weeks.
>>
The weather is beautiful outside and its making my depression worse. I feel even more pathetic being a ANEET. I miss the dead of winter.
>>35378197
Being sick is one of the worst feels in the world. Hope you get better soon.
>>
>>35378239
Winter truly is the comfiest season isn't it? I love looking at the stars when it's dark outside and I'm alone.
>>
a girl hugged me and kissed me on the cheek when i was on ecstasy a few days ago and i havent really gotten over it still. i thought i was past that feel when no gf, but deep down it was apparently still there. maybe it was just the kick of the drug but god damn i think im lonelier than i thought. to think it was nothing special at all for her.
>>
File: IMG_6299.jpg (53KB, 552x310px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6299.jpg
53KB, 552x310px
>>35378197
I'm procrastinating dropping a class because I don't want to get out of bed

I'm also tired of thinking about my oneitis all the damn time. I'm asking her out tonight, even though part of me hopes she'll say no so I don't have to worry about this kind of shit anymore.
>>
>>35378258
Its kinda ironic that us robots see the dead, cold season that most hate as the best one.
I absolutely love night time winter. My personal favourite is the first major snowfall of the year, at 3am. The streets are filled perfectly, the streetlights reflecting off it giving everything an orange hue.
I see the green grass and blue skies and I'm reminded of how much of a failure I am.
>>
A girl I sometimes find cute, sometimes find "not my type" is willing to chat with me but idk if/how I should elevate conversation beyond small talk about uni. I have all kinds of conflicting feelings, no game and no idea if I should even try gaming or be my shelf.
>>
File: yRz0Bo4.gif (613KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
yRz0Bo4.gif
613KB, 500x374px
>>35378197
>finally get free time for myself
>extremely tired despite sleeping 12 hours last night and eating good
boy I love being a piece of shit
>>
I'm meeting with a social security person tomorrow and I'm worried my case won't let me get neetbux
>>
File: IMG_4938.png (77KB, 497x455px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4938.png
77KB, 497x455px
>>35378197
The fact that I don't even have a oneitis so I'm just lonely but don't even have a potential way out, no matter how hopeless.

Shit sucks. Where is she hiding?
>>
>>35378582
Same here, I only have my waifu
>>
>>35378197
I'm incredibly lonely, after college (not american, live locally) I just come home and use my computer. That's what's on my mind. Doesn't help that in my attempts to talk to women online to improve my social skills it's been an almost universal failure. Oh well. Little by little I guess.
>>
>>35378197
I'm 30 next week. Feel weird about it.
>>
>>35378433
>tfw you did this and woke up with a headache on your day off

Damn it
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.