[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who else here is still alive only because they don't want

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: suicide54-15-1465983645.jpg (31KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
suicide54-15-1465983645.jpg
31KB, 600x450px
who else here is still alive only because they don't want to traumatize their family with finding your dead body?
>>
i am thinking about maiking it look like i got stabed in an dark alley or stab miself in the neck and jump in a river
>>
It's a very common sentiment amongst most young adults without a future. I'm in the same boat.

Shit sucks.
>>
just admit you're a coward to kill yourself and you're nothing but an attention seeker trying to justify it with your ""muh mum"" argument
>>
The biggest Chad I ever knew (and a 100% great guy to boot) put his 9mm in his mouth in front of his family.
>>
>>35378146
I had always thought of faking a car wreck, but something kind of irks me about nobody knowing the truth of my death. idk.
>>
>>35378227
Yeah, one of the most popular and successful (attractive, smart, sociable, good grades, etc.) hung herself on her front porch.
>>
I think I'm in the same boat. I'm generally unhappy with life, and I think that I'd kill myself if not for my obligations to the family. I feel so constricted.
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 204x249px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 204x249px
>>35378061
Literally the worst feel.
I love my family far too much to put them through that.
>>
>>35378509

I just keep thinking about how I would feel to come home and find one of my parents or siblings like that I know I can't do it. To have the last, lasting image of someone you love be their death mask is just cruel

Maybe if I could disappear into South America and guarantee they'd never have to identify my body I'd go through with it
>>
>>35378061
same here anon. At my lowest, I was desperate enough to pray to God everyday that he'll kill me in an accident. Considering I'm still posting, I've given up hope now.
>>
>>35378177

Not him, but that's me.
>>
>>35378061
I'm like that sometimes but as I've gotten closer to 30 I've stopped caring.
>>
>family is gone/dead
>almost got murdered earlier this year by random dindu
>lost 3 jobs in the last 5 months
>went to jail in January, got out a month later
>pushed away the only people that gave a shit about my worthless life
>drugs and liquor aren't helping anymore

Tbh I don't know why I'm still alive. I want to kill myself but I don't have the balls.

I never thought depression was real, and now I feel it so badly. This hollow feeling that won't go away.
>>
>>35379804
just do it

hjfgyj
>>
family wouldn't care but i still derive some joy from alcohol and vidya. i'll kym when I run out of money
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.