[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wizard here. My mom wants to set me up with her friend's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: 1475224395001.png (929KB, 1078x720px) Image search: [Google]
1475224395001.png
929KB, 1078x720px
Wizard here. My mom wants to set me up with her friend's daughter, she's 17 turning 18 in a couple months. I'm 33 turning 34 this year. Should I do it? Will people think I'm a weirdo? 17 is legal here by the way and her parents approve of me because they've know me for a long time but even so she's half my age.
>>
>>35378047
bait but relationships with such far gaps never work and will not seem natural
>>
Literally living the dream if she's virgin and qt.
>>
People will think you're a creeper bit that's just jealousy. Do it fag.
>>
Do you live in Pakistan or something?
>>
>>35378047
You should let the girl go when you meet her, letting her know she's living her prime years and can do better than yourself.
Tell her to avoid your footsteps and be sociable.
>>
>>35378466
Nice one, but there's no fucking way he'd do that. Unless OP's a decent fella.
>>
If its legal then literally no reason not to do it
>>
>>35378525
Maybe qt will feel sorry for OP and genuinely like him through these actions instead of some forced indian marriage style.
This won't happen though because women
>>
go on a really awkward date that you will remember for the rest of your life
>>
>>35378466
Yeah OP do this and she'll view you as pathetic
>>
I'm with a woman 20 years my senior who I've known all my life. Age gap can work but it's harder if you aren't familiar with one another.
>>
>>35378559
I guess, but like you said, highly unrealistic. Also, if she does realise that these are her prime years, then there's literally no reason to be with OP, when she could be with other people.
>>
>>35378594
Inb4 sadistic relationship with ball busting on the side
>>
>>35378047
How does she feel about it, OP? Are her parents forcing her to do this? What are your intentions with her?
>>
>>35378669
My mom said she was eager to give it a go, she didn't dislike the idea at all. Her parents aren't forcing her or anything but they do want her to date me because they know I'll treat her well and I'm financially stable. We're pretty familiar with each other and we always got along so she yeah.

My intentions? Well obviously the end goal is marriage isn't it? I would take her seriously and hope to eventually start a family with her.

We're both doing this under the impression that this is a serious thing, our parents are encouraging this because they want us to get married. Plain and simple but they won't be mad if it doesn't work out.
>>
>>35378797
I think you should do it then, she might be the love of your life.
>>
Op you are a wizard. Everyone in your life already thinks you're a weirdo. You will probably not get another chance to date young cutie.

You must do this.
>>
File: 1477273511832.jpg (149KB, 719x388px) Image search: [Google]
1477273511832.jpg
149KB, 719x388px
The new Flintstones comic has no right being as good as it is.
>>
>>35378047
You're literally retarded if you don't claim your free teenage waifu
>>
>>35378797
Where are you from op?

17 isn't all that bad at all for her! It's a great age.
>>
>>35379447
How does a caveman know what insurance is?
>>
>>35379619
How does a caveman speak perfect english and worry about his marriage?

It's a fucking comic bro
>>
File: geico180_030707.jpg (13KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
geico180_030707.jpg
13KB, 180x180px
>>35379619
>How does a caveman know what insurance is?

All the annoying Geico commercials, of course.
>>
>>35379447
holy shit that is some true pain, can you share the full comic?
>>
>>35380063

You can find full issues on Google. Seriously, it's a good comic.

>Royal Order of the Water buffalo is a veteran's club, they all fought in the war against the forest dwellers
>They burned the forest dwellers and their forest down, murdered whole villages
>They have PTSD, several members are suicidal
>Mr. Slate is a true jew, Fred is a guy trying to work his way up in the world
>Wilma is an aspiring artist, but faces racism, since she isn't from bedrock, but from a nomadic tribe
>Barney was scarred from the war, so he and Betty had to adopt
>They know Bam-Bam is a neanderthal, but adopted him anyway
>>
>>35378797
this sounds absolutely perfect

do it
no one will think it's weird

im jealous af right now
good luck op
>>
>>35380626
>>Wilma is an aspiring artist, but faces racism, since she isn't from bedrock, but from a nomadic tribe
>>Barney was scarred from the war, so he and Betty had to adopt
>>They know Bam-Bam is a neanderthal, but adopted him anyway
Holy fuck

deepest lore
>>
OP don't fuck it up. Best of luck, r9k cheers for you.

However, it will be tough to go through life once you lose your spells and magic, so start adjusting now.
>>
>>35380710
Sounds retarded. Why make this? Why not go originoli and leave old carefree cartoons alone?
>>
File: 1488981980206.jpg (290KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1488981980206.jpg
290KB, 1920x1080px
>>35378047
>not keeping your wizard status
>parent doesn't see anything wrong with the age gap
If she's consenting to such attempt she must have some big daddy issues.
But I know this is all fake because no wizard would renounce his title. You have to be a degenerate to do that.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.