[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >close friends with qt 3.14 in grade school (lets

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: despair.png (23KB, 345x373px) Image search: [Google]
despair.png
23KB, 345x373px
>be me
>close friends with qt 3.14 in grade school (lets call her Elle)
>she's a total weeb, or "otaku" in her own terms
>some girls from my class hate her. whether this stems from jealousy i will never find out.
>im into anime, but probably not on her tier
>cosplays in events
>one time i met her in the mall with my mom and she cheerfully called to me. my mom teased me about her afterwards.
>my best friend wants to go out with her and its her birthday in a few days (lets call him Joe)
>i tell him her favorite anime (it was a secret though) and told him it might be nice to give her merch from that show (that was originally my plan)
>fast-forward few days
>Elle is thrilled with the gift(s) Joe gave her (he literally splurged)
>She then confronts me afterwards and is angry with me. she realized i told Joe what she likes.
>she then asks me if i had anything for her birthday
>i dont. i realized that if i gave her a gift the same time Joe did i would ruin his chances at her.
>i dont recall what happened after that but i assume it wasnt pretty, although i think she cried
>went to different high schools afterwards
>fast forward to now
>she is a famous cosplayer now and has a shit-ton of followers
>never communicated to her since
>everytime i want to pm her, a sinking feeling swirls inside my stomach

i've always felt like i missed a vital point in my childhood
>>
Stop being a wuss and contact her! She'd probably love to hear from you.
>>
>>35377801
it's been like 10 years and i feel like an asshole for suddenly talking to her after ignoring her fb all these years
>>
>>35377816

If it comes to that bridge, walk over it but a simple "Hello, it's been years yadda yadda" isn't gonna hurt.
>>
>>35377905
This will look like your only talking to her for some famous pusspuss
>>
Please try.
Just be honest, tell her the truth.

You maybe won't like her reaction but YOU HAVE TO TRY or you'll regret it.
Do it, and I hope it'll go as good as possible.
>>
>>35378646
im afraid of rejection by trying
>>
>>35379193
Dont then. Just feel sorry for yourself for 10 more years
>>
>>35379193
either you feel awkward for a few moments or you feel this way for the rest of your life. your choice anon :^)
>>
>>35379299
>>35379250
i mean, she's a hotshot nowadays so wouldnt it be normal to feel awkward?
>>
If you contact her and she rejects you, the only thing that changes is that you are now free of the burden of these ugly feelings
>>
Prove she's famous and tell her what she's called or you're just a role playing faggot
>>
>>35379424
i guess that makes sense.

tnx /r9k/, i never thought talking to strangers felt more satisfying than talking to real people
>>
>>35379489
Don't forget to tell us how it went, anon

We love stories
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.