[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw stage iv non-small cell lung cancer with mets to bone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: currentmood.jpg (24KB, 600x484px) Image search: [Google]
currentmood.jpg
24KB, 600x484px
>tfw stage iv non-small cell lung cancer with mets to bone and brain
>tfw could have been born as anything throughout history but just happen to be born as a human right as we approach our most exciting times
>tfw missed a cure by ~20 years
>tfw gonna die of a parasitic cellular disease just before we harness AI and transcend human foibles and saturate the stars
>tfw just missed out on immortality
>>
But anon! You might get pity sex bro haha woahhhhhh
>>
>not realizing our consciousness is already immortal
>wanting to be confined to your mortal coil

Good goy
>>
>>35377644
>not realizing our consciousness is already immortal
[citation needed]
>>
File: 1458115533224.gif (57KB, 74x98px) Image search: [Google]
1458115533224.gif
57KB, 74x98px
>>35377592
I'd tell you to kys, but I think you've already got that covered
>>
I'm jealous, anon. I know it's going to be incredibly painful but you get to escape this world with little effort, I wish I had cancer.
>>
>>35377675
I think the world's going to get a lot better one day
>>
How do I get cancer easily?
>inb4 cigarettes

I hate the smell of cigarettes and, it won't give me cancer in less time.
>>
>>35377786
balls in microwave
>>
>>35377786
Expose yourself to lots of radiation and carcinogens. If you could get cancer cells from a terminal patient you could inject that shit
>>
>>35377592
I'd tell you that it's going to be okay, but that would be deceptive, no?
>>
>>35377786
Eat only microwaved hotpockets, spend all your free time in a tanning bed and try to get as many xrays taken as you can. Or buy radium on the darknet and paint your teeth with it daily
>>
>>35378131
;(

this sucks hard
>>
>>35378387
Do you have a family history of cancer? Did you do any risky activities/habits, i.e. smoking? Or was this purely bad luck?
>>
>>35378417
i smoked socially, not heavy from about the age of 18. still i'd never heard of anyone 25 getting it before
>>
>>35377592
Why are there so many depressing af threads as of recent, so many people getting cancer. . .
>>
>>35378456
Do you have a weak immune system or were exposed to stuff like asbestos?
>>
>>35378456
Right. It would take at least 2 decades for an unlucky chain smoker to get it. This is just, the universe wanting you dead at an early age.
>>
>>35378476
You think that's bad, you should see this place in another 40 years. Old men whining that they can't fuck their nurse on a forum that was obsolete when they were young.
>>
>>35377786
EVERY MICROWAVE HAVE AN AMPULE OF RADIOACTIVE MATERIAL, BREAK IT APART, AND TAKE IT NEXT TO YOUR SKULL 24/7
>>
>>35378490
i dunno, i guess i'm genetically prone to lung cancer? altho nobody else in my family has got it yet, including my dad who is 50 and smoked twice as long as i have

>>35378537
i guess so lol
>>
Then the season is right for you to give Buddhism a go, you won't regret it.
>>
>>35378608
I'm sorry, anon. I have heart issues, and I may end up following you to an early grave. In fact, just reading your thread, made me feel anxious and my heart started pounding, which is just anxiety, but the anxiety fuels latent heart problems.
>>
bump for sympathy
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.