[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

General chatting thread, alienation through overpopulation edition.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: normie_advice.jpg (96KB, 1006x768px) Image search: [Google]
normie_advice.jpg
96KB, 1006x768px
General chatting thread, alienation through overpopulation edition.

Hey /r9k/, resident normie here. If you need some advice, have a question you want to ask or just need to vent and get something off your chest, come post here. No such thing as stupid questions here, and I will attempt to answer each and every post to the best of my ability.

>inb4 normie off my board reeeee
>inb4 OP can't inb4
>>
File: NXvgL_s-200x150.gif (146KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
NXvgL_s-200x150.gif
146KB, 200x150px
now this should be good
>>
>>35377402
Here's the deal normie

You can't help us at all because we will just shoot down all your advice.

Surely you must of experienced this once where you try to help a friend with a problem, and he comes up with a reason why none of your advice would work.

Thats because he doesnt want to succeed.

none of us here want to succeed. We all subconciously want to be failures, and your shitty thread is just a reminder of that, so fuck off.
>>
>>35377455
>>35377477
called it. he's not far off at all either.
>>
>>35377477
I can understand that, and for the vast majority of robots you will be correct. However, I don't like to paint everyone with the same brush, and I believe that at least some people here can be helped, cause not every robot is the same person.
>>
>>35377402
Here is a question for ya.
Why don't you just fuck off ?
>>
>>35377543
I used to frequent this place when I was younger, so I still come back here for the nostalgia, I guess.
>>
>>35377586
things are very much different from years ago,let alone before 2010. if it's nostalgia you're after, other imageboards come a lot closer to what went down back then.
>>
>>35377402
How do I get rid of my paranoid schizophrenia?
>>
>>35377679
That is true, it's changed quite a bit. I dunno, I feel like I still owe this place something, like I spent a lot of time here as a teenager and even though I no longer belong I still feel drawn back to this place.
>>
>>35377713
I'm afraid I don't know much about it. I assume there is medication to help with that? My advice would be to go see a therapist and discuss what course of action to take with her. Oh course, this will only deal with the disease rather than curing it, but mental illnesses are like that.
>>
>>35377717
still, it won't work. i started browsing in 2007 and people (presumably relatively new themselves) are still telling me I'm a normie that should fuck off and die. interesting threads do pass by here occassionally that can be worth it, but why waste your time trying to fix the current userbase ? instead, find the other imageboards where the rest have split up among and get your hopes down for this place this place has too much activity, the others too little. that'd be my advice to your positive efforts, though if it's about the 1-2 people you hope to reach and change with this, I understand that and I hope you can pull it off anyway.
>>
>>35377402
how do we get rid of the normie infestation that's been plaguing this board?
>>
>>35377814
That's fair man, I appreciate the advice. It is just one or two people I hope to reach anyway, but I will keep your advice in mind and check out the other boards.
>>
>>35377840
You can either migrate to a smaller board, go to a different website entirely (for instance, wizchan), or just wait it out and hope that normies eventually get bored of this place.
>>
Hi normie,

I'm the deluded tennis player, you gave me advices yesterday. Today, I wanted to change things but I failed miserably, I didn't talk to anyone. I'm the middle of the year and I feel like everybody is seeing me as a creep. I'm completely stuck because of my autism, every time I go home I want to end my nightmare. Even my parents are a curse.

Should I do it? I'm probably a desperate case of autism.
>>
in the middle*

originalo
>>
>>35377867
good luck. it seems your heart is in the right place for as far as I can tell.
>>
>>35377933
Dude, it's been one day, things like this take a bit of time. Don't stress about it, there's never a bad time to make friends, unless it's literally in the middle of final exams, and even then it sometimes works - I met one of my exes two weeks before the final exams. Like, I reiterate that students are not judgemental in the slightest as a whole, and that whoever you are, there will be a group of people who'd be happy to chill with you. It's not going to take one day, and there will be setbacks, I'm sure of it, but as long as you don't give up on this completely, you'll eventually make it. One day is nothing though, and you don't have to start doing things right off the bat, just take your time and get comfortable with it(:
>>
>>35377960
Thanks man, again, appreciate your advice.
>>
>>35378001
The thing is that I'm always at the same sit since almost the beginning of the year, I only talked to one person, a girl, first week and completely sperged around because she is like the most beautiful girl of the my group.

I feel like people would reject me in an awful way if I changed my behavior suddenly.
>>
>>35378121
Bump? Pls, I really need an answer, the worst it's not my lack a courage but it's that I don't even know what I can do this year.
>>
>>35377402
>Hey /r9k/, resident normie here
We have reached a stage where posters openly admit to being normalfags.

Did you get lost on the way to instagram?
>>
>>35377402
I'm trying to leave my roboticism behind. I know what I need to do to improve myself but I keep falling back into laziness and procrastination. It is destroying my life. The longest I can stay on track is 2 weeks before I blow something inportant off again.

Normiebro, can you relate at all? What advice to you have for living a disciplined life and improving endurance?
>>
>>35377402
You don't get to use our smug Pepe's
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.