[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Having a girlfriend is nothing but trouble. She may seem smart

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_1646.jpg (23KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1646.jpg
23KB, 225x225px
Having a girlfriend is nothing but trouble. She may seem smart at first but they are really just stupid animals.
>>
File: napoleonbonaparte_1398871c.jpg (36KB, 460x288px) Image search: [Google]
napoleonbonaparte_1398871c.jpg
36KB, 460x288px
you're going to get REEEEEE'd to death by /r9k/ or being accused of not understanding them because you have something they will never have bla bla ba

Truth is you're right. Having a gf is a fucking hassle

t. guy who had a big fight with his gf last night over something ridiculous
>>
>>35377237
How do you get sex then??
Origipenis
>>
>>35377237
sex vs being emotionally drained by a succubus

It's a sacrifice
>>
>>35377327
Sex isn't that good. It CAN be. If the mood is right. But most time it's like working your way to a goal
>>
>>35377327
>>35377358
Woops, replied to myself

originally
>>
>>35377201
>>35377237
>>35377327
Get a cutie Ballbusting girlfriend. You can take out anger and stress on your nuts then get turned on and take it to bed
>>
>not doing your best to have a healthy relationship
Relationships are give and take, anon. You give a little and then you take a little.
>>
>>35377399
If a relationship takes effort to maintain its not the right one. I understand obstacles but they are overcame. You don't just let it sit around and drain you both
>>
>>35377399
You give too much they will soke it in and manipulate you into doing them favours. And if the mood between you isn't as jolly as it used to be she will put the blame on you.
Sure, it's good sometimes. But to get there you need to train her and it's hard work my man.
>>
>>35377512
Sounds like the wrong girl to be in a relationship with it should really just flow with little to no resistance
>>
>>35377655
How the fuck are you to tell me how a relationship's supposed to flow? You know shit about me or girls or anything. Stop writing shit.
>>
>>35378018
Cuz relationships are suppose to be things that fall together like friends. You don't give and take to spend time with your buddy, yall just get together and fuck around. Same as a gf, she is suppose to be like a best friend that you also get sexy with. If in the relationship is a struggle and its not fixable then you two just aren't compatible
>>
>>35378048
Fuck. Being this naive. Shit.
>>
>>35378100
So then what is the reality. Cuz I'm drawing just from experience
>>
>>35378150
Lol. I can see that. Good luck in the future. That's all.
>>
>>35377201
What if you end up with a female who is aware that she is a stupid animal and hates herself for her biological misfortune? What if she tries to change?
>>
File: th-1.jpg (12KB, 300x180px) Image search: [Google]
th-1.jpg
12KB, 300x180px
>>35378184
Aww thank you anon. Good luck to your in your venture as well
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.