[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how much would it coast to make you take it up in the bp,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

how much would it coast to make you take it up in the bp, anon? be honest
>>
like 50k i think at least
>>
If the guy is cute I'll pay
>>
id do it for 5k.

Maybe even less if the guy had a small dick.

I don't really place any value on it one way or the other, I'm primarily concerned with ass damage.

Honestly id sell my ass for 1k. I really need money. But i'm a dude and faggots dont need to pay to get gay sex.
>>
>>35377169
it took me about 10 seconds to figure out what you meant.

Between coast and bp i was struggling. Maybe its just because i find the idea of 'bp' revolting.

Im not sure you could name a price id accept. If you started throwing around 1,000,000 id certainly be considering it but im still young and id rather go my entire life never being so disgustingly violated. Come back to me when im 45 and ill be able to answer more specifically - being only 21 i think i still have enough hope for my life that i can avoid this.
>>
>>35377169
Five hundred dectillion dollars?
Maybe infinity dollars.
>>
>>35377215
People like you are fucking retarded that over value yourself and your dignity.

My friend couldn't believe that I said I'd eat my own shit for 1000 bucks and he said he wouldn't for any price.

I say he's the fucking ridiculous one.

Having a dick slid up your rectum for a small amount of time for even 20 bucks an hour would be worth it assuming you weren't actually being damaged.
>>
>>35377247
eating my own shit is different. I would eat my own shit for 1000 pounds easily.

Ive never had an instrument thrust up my arse and id rather never have it happen. Once ive experienced that its never going away and that shit will haunt me forever (i still have bad memories about trivial shit everyone else has forgotten).

Also,
>over value yourself and your dignity
if you dont value yourself more than anything else then what do you value more? Perhaps an ideology but i dont see prostituting yourself as something comparable to dying in a war.
>>
>>35377215
>>35377290
Do you shit? Just wondering because from the way you talk it sounds like you're afraid of breaking your hymen.
>>
>>35377169
I'd pay up to 500 dollars. And I'm a poorfag
>>
I've been pegged by a grill and it wasn't so bad.
It does hurt after a while and the dick would probably demand to go until he cums, so
$50?
>>
>>35377371
men have hymens? i thought the hymen was on the vagina?

Great response btw. You really made me think.
>>
File: 1472169233746.png (515KB, 816x900px) Image search: [Google]
1472169233746.png
515KB, 816x900px
>>35377169
Free if he was a cuteboy or trap, at least 6k otherwise
>>
>>35377448
Was being metaphorical but glad I could stimulate your pituitary gland. Really get those cerebra spinal fluids moving. Kick start the old neo cortex. Dust off that grey matter. Take that cerebrum back into commission. Make that pink blob go for a jog. Open your third eye. Create some neural pathways.

Yep anon, I'm really glad I could get you thinking. Massage that sweet chestnut brain of yours. Really dive in there and open up your intellect box. Activate your body's control room.

Hmmmm...

PS: Hymens are inside vaginae, not on them
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.