[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is saying you're a virgin the easiest way of getting pussy?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: tmp_17248-th(3)-567739069.jpg (26KB, 206x300px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_17248-th(3)-567739069.jpg
26KB, 206x300px
Is saying you're a virgin the easiest way of getting pussy?

Told a girl I was a virgin, get loads of female attention by girls related to her group...

Got invited to party, there was fixated on me
>it was literally like all the normies plotted to take my virginity that night
As if me being virgin was a burden on them, but I knew it wasn't right that Stacey that was making out with me wasn't worth it

I didn't even know her name the entire thing seemed forced and I wasn't going to lost my virginity to some stranger after 27 years of keeping it

Tbh I nearly went through with it guys but I couldn't, anyway light bulb kinda went off in my head and I pretty much might start publicly announcing my virginity more often might find a girl this way
>>
>>35377142
Nah, the easiest would be just to pay for whore in parlors/brothels.

They're costly, but as clean as professional sex worker could be, besides if you tell them you're a virgin, as per their SOP they'll guide you through your first time while generally be attentive and couch you in sex, so it'll be a pleasureable thing for you.

Your way of gathering attention from girls with announcing you're a virgin will net you a pity fuck.
You've to remember, the kind women who will give you pity fuck is often the promiscuous ones who don't keep theirselves checked for STDs, they might also make your first experience embarassing and miserable.
>>
>>35377142
>friend asks me when was the last time i fucked a girl
>tell him i'm a virgin
>slutty girl laughs, looks at me and says "i say that as well, anon, haha"
>>
>>35377252
I live in burgerland, where do I find these mythical places you call "brothels"?
>>
>>35377315
go to netherlands, you will have a nice time fucking whores and smoking weed
>>
>>35377331
>Netherlands

Germany is probably better for whores
>>
>>35377331
Maybe one day, anon.

Maybe one day.

I swear to fucking christ I'm going to mutilate this fucking bot piece of shit always muting me
>>
>>35377142
Wow OPs post is full of bullshit. That or he is underaged as fuck.

After 18 or so, certainly after the teenage years, male virgins have a stigma attached to them. Women see it as a giant red flag, comperable to how men see a woman with a partner count in the triple digits when looking for a girlfriend.

They despise virgins.... Why is beyond me. When I ask they say "Well if he has made it this far in life without being chosen once he is clearly damaged goods and besides he must be awful!". I think that really means that women dont really like a man unless other women want him.

But women never say what they mean so who knows what the truth is. All I know is that they despise virgins to the point where they will dump an otherwise great guy if he is one.
>>
>>35377405
because normies don't fetishize virginity as robots do

they usually hate other bitches/niggas who fucked their partner tho
>>
>>35377350
German FKK clubs are the closest to paradise you can get.

>like a spa club, except full of naked hotties walking around
>naked hotties come talk to you and try to get you to pick them for sexy time
>pick whatever girl(s) you want, go to private room, do whatever sex acts you agree on, pay her at the end
>go back to relax at the pool, sauna, buffet
>repeat with another girl(s) whenever you feel like

Going to one next week again. Can't wait.
>>
1: remove aspy character flaws

2: ignore internet PUA/MGTOW/TRP/MRA/R9K memes and just talk to lots of chicks without seeking to become their gf
2a: stop being a cynical douche, life is too short, try to get into normy bullshit as you wish they would get into your weird autistic hobbies

3: if one dislikes you, say "fuck her" and move on ASAP

4: once you are actually talking to females and not fucking everything up you can think about gf

5: at this point you do the opposite and ignore feminist memes and normy bullshit, bug the hell out of women for a date, talk to women late at night, in elevators, women too young (18+), women too old, too pretty, women with severe facial deformities, lots of women
5a: if she rejects you then stop and move on to someone else, be a creep just once to gauge what kind of person she is

6: never pay for a date, always split the bill, if she expects you to pay you are better off moving on than being strung along, the time you spend finding another chick is more productive than wasting it on a vapid Stacy
6a: if you could not possibly get a date without paying for it then there is something seriously wrong and you have to backstep and figure out what it is before going to stage 5

7: date any girl to begin with, again because they will all be fat ugly chicks, don't waste your time on one who is fat, ugly and a cunt as well, just move on, she has to treat you well or it is no loss to you, remember to her, as a beta, you are no spring chicken yourself, if she is nice, be thankful for that
>>
8: if there is no intimacy after 3 dates, move on, she has to be into you
8a: you have to balance being push with avoiding being creepy, generally speaking you will be ahead of her in terms of intimacy because women have lower sex drives, you always wait for her to do it before you do it back, for example you make it clear you want to do something like leaning into her then you wait for her to respond by leaning in as well before you kiss, if not you lean back and forget about it

8b: there are limits to how long you wait, if she flinches when you touch her shoulder or hand or treats you as though you have leprosy that is not normal, forget her, if she can't kiss you after a 3rd date, if you're not french kissing after a month or if you're not fucking after 3 months that is unusual and you need to talk about that, most likely she will say she wants to take it slow and you will want to continue the relationship, that is probably best, but it still hasn't happened after double this amount of time then it is a red flag

there is a high chance you will find a 2/10 belly gf after a year or 2
>>
So, I know where to go if I want to fuck hot white girls, but where do I go if I want to fuck cute asian girls?
>>
>>35378055
6 is bad advice. Sure you can split a bill, but to say never pay is stupid. It all depends on a lot of things.

I always pay because I have a well paid job and date girls younger than me.
>>
>>35378204
The same place as white girls: brothels.
>>
>>35377298
I kek'd but that's also deeply depressing
>>
>>35378222
Brothels don't exist in the US, and I don't Germany or the Netherlands have many asian girls working as whores.

What asian country has the cutest girls, and also brothels?
>>
>>35377850

Fucking bullshit, don't listen to that retard. FKK is mostly used by old hags or fat sacks of shit, who feel "free" by letting their balls hanging out.

Unless of course you're talking of a "FFK club" that is just a brothel but in that case those "girls" are hoes. You pay 50-200 euro and have sex with them, if you want you can get another hoe but other than that you basically fuck off as soon as possible. Unless you want to be seen by your boss and get fired the next day.
>>
>>35378251
Japan, Thailand. Also Australia has lots of Asian girls in their brothels.
>>
>>35378668
You completely missed the point. FKK in general refers to nudism. But the so called "FKK clubs" are brothels that work exactly like I described. How badly do you have to fail at reading comprehension to not understand from that the post it described brothels and the girls are prostitutes?
>>
>>35378674
Does Japan have actual brothels? I just thought they had not-entirely-legal "massage" parlors. Would they even service a foreigner?

And I didn't know Australia had brothels.
>>
>>35378721

My point being, you make it sound like its a pastime and those "naked hotties" are upstanding, honest girls. Wether you go inside there or pick up a hooker from a street is irrelevant though. Same shit at the end.

Not too mention that many of those girls are the cheepest trash you can find. Imported either from eastern europe, asia or on rare occasions some 40 year old housewive.
>>
>>35378205

you a cuck boi
>>
>>35378783
Go to high class FKK clubs/brothels. Lots of hotties there. Yes, most are east euros, in particular Romanians, but who cares, they're nice and hot.

Not for poorfags though.
>>
>>35378727
In Japan it's technically illegal to do penetration. You need to go to a soapland (some do accept foreigners). They are allowed to do things like blowjobs and titjobs. P in v is not allowed, but in some places they still do it. You have to read reports on the internets to know which places.

In Australia it's legal and they have brothels. Including Asian girls who are mostly Korean.
>>
>>35378974
Damn, this is some good information. Thanks Anon.
>>
>>35379126
My pleasure. Anything else you want to know about hookers, I will be glad to assist. I have fucked hookers in many countries, mostly in Europe and Asia.
>>
>>35377331

>tfw dutch
>tfw khv

Kanker op Tsjaad
>>
>>35379228
You're too beta to go to a hooker.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.