[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>25 yo NEET >go on tinder >get every detail on all pictures

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: ......png (33KB, 527x487px) Image search: [Google]
......png
33KB, 527x487px
>25 yo NEET
>go on tinder
>get every detail on all pictures perfect to make me look more attractive than I really am
>get 50+ matches, most attention and approval I've gotten in years
>strike up autistic conversation one by one
>know chatting online will get nowhere and make them ignore me eventually
>take my womanizer friend's advice to get them to meet asap
>one decides to meet with me
>6/10 brunette with blue eyes likes vidya, literal dream girl
>literally shaking
>happy feelings and butterflies for the first time in years
>imagine what it would be like just cuddling with her
>life now worth living
>i cleanup, try to look presentable but when i look into the mirror i know my ugliness would turn her off
>knowing this is my only chance at happiness i just go for it
>we meet at the food court in the mall
>heart jumps out of my chest just looking at her
>"...are you anon?"
>she hesitates and tries to hide her disgust but i know it's there
>she sits down with her phone out like i'm not even there
>can already tell how this will go
>says nothing to me the entire time unless i ask her
>she looks like she really wants to leave but she's nice enough not to hurt my feelings by just leaving i guess
>another guy comes to our table and starts chatting her up
>she's 1000x more receptive to him than to me
>why did i even go
>life loses all meaning again
>she says she has to go and leaves chatting with him
>sit there fighting back tears go home fap, sleep and post this the next day

how should i end it?
>>
>he fell for the women meme

do somethng else with you time senpai
>>
ITT: things that never happened originally
>>
I believed this until you said a guy just came up to her and stole her from you that doesn't happen irl lmao.
>>
if you don't have an extrovert personality or good looks just forget women, they will never like you
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.