[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sorry for intruding guys, I'm not notmal by any means but

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_1974.jpg (99KB, 798x852px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1974.jpg
99KB, 798x852px
Sorry for intruding guys, I'm not notmal by any means but I'm probably normie by your standards. Problem is, I realized that my gf is straight up one of you. Wtf do I do with this shit, like how do I deal with a cute but useless girl who has no idea how to cook, no idea how to clean, that just sits around and plays video games and watches greys anatomy all day?
>>
Takinshower brb pls halp
>>
File: IMG_2010.jpg (101KB, 854x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2010.jpg
101KB, 854x960px
>inb4 neet gf is gool
Idk htf im supposed to spend my life and raise a family with this, I love her tho
>inb4 op cant inb4
Go fuck yourselves
>>
Love her reguardless
>>
Get another girlfriend, normalfag.
>>
>>35376566
You see anon thats the problem, I do love her, but I'm not okay with where this life is headed with her, if I didn't love her I'd dump her, but I want to make things work, and I want a girl that can be a good wife and mother.
>>
Does she live with you?
What does she provide in your relationship?
Does she pay her share of rent+commodities?
Can she be motivated or forced to work or provide sonething?
Do you AT LEAST get sex?

If no to all these questions, you got yourself a freeloader, Give her an ultimatum. Either she clean, cook, either she get her ass a job or at least provide the best sex that you ever had or she's out the door.

That's it. Unless you have a really deep connection to her and a history of supporting each other through some trully rough shit, I don't see what you love in that kind of do-nothing deadweight aside from the sex (which I hope you get, at least).
>>
>>35376576
I already told you I'm not fucking normal I have an unhealthy attachment towards this cute piece of shit and I refuse to let her go, I'm gonna spend my life making her unhappy even if she makes me miserable, but I'm over exaggerating, she makes me very happy, I just need advice to make her a little less neet.
>>
>>35376641

Not to be a killjoy, but the way this is headed, she won't be a good anything for you.
>>
>>35376641
Then give her an ultimatum that she becomes what you want or you leave her?
You could also learn some of that shit yourself and teach her/lead by example. Some women are pretty susceptible to that kind of thing.
>>
File: IMG_2006.jpg (60KB, 488x513px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2006.jpg
60KB, 488x513px
>>35376661
No, we did a couple of times, but it's long distance because I have to work on getting myself where I want to be, higher education and all that shit, but she's constantly worried that I would find another girl or cheat on her and she's constantly bugging me and it's affecting my studies, but I do love her very much and I plan on spending my life with her as soon as I get the necessities out of the way.

She provides nothing except unconditional love, which is fine mind you, literally like having a pet. But she's a bit spoiled now and can get annoying if I don't have time for her.

She works at some job that she just watches tv ahows and texts me all day in some cubicle, I want more for her, more education, so we can have better conversations.

Idgaf if she provides anything I just want intelligent company, I want a girl that I could admire on some aspects.

I get sex whenever I want if I'm with her.

As you can see anon, it's a complex situation.
>>
>>35376696
I would if I could, the moment she actually believes that I'm about to leave her, which happened a few times, she starts panicking and sobbing and crying and I swear to god my love for her is real and I CANNOT put her through that
>>
Anons, I'm in a position where even if I leave her, I would want to make sure that she lives out a happy and comfortable and content life. I love her more than anything, I just don't want to settle for less than what I want.
>>
Tbh getting in this relationship was stupid, but I already love her, and she is already important to me. If I throw away what is most important to me, then all these years trying to become the person I want to be would have been for nothing.
>>
>>35376801
Honestly I'd just start cooking with her, its a start
Its enjoyable to me, and she might get some self worth from actually being able to do something.
>>
>>35376900
Thank you, that makes a lot of sense, I'm going to do this.
>>
>She works at some job

So she's not a NEET

>I want more for her, more education, so we can have better conversations.
>I just want intelligent company, I want a girl that I could admire on some aspects.

You say you love her but if you actually did you wouldn't try to make her fit some mold of your standards. Fuck off, normalfag, and yes you are a normalfag because you want a family and that is one of the most normalfaggiest thing ever also you have sex and a job. You're a huge fucking normalfag and you're not welcome here.
>>
File: IMG_1967.jpg (70KB, 598x612px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1967.jpg
70KB, 598x612px
>>35377032
lol fuck off, even you had to confirm that you are not a robot when you made your angsty post.
>>
File: red.jpg (15KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
red.jpg
15KB, 500x333px
>>35376536
>my gf is straight up one of you.

>Gf.
>Female
>One of you.

Please. Punch her or do what normies usually do to their lovers, I don't know.
She's not one of us.
>>
>>35377061
Fembots is a thing.
Fucking retard.
>>
>>35377088

It's not though, you retarded normalfaggot.
>>
File: d.png (401KB, 540x557px) Image search: [Google]
d.png
401KB, 540x557px
>>35377088
No. They're not.
Females can find themself in pretty shitty situations, can have depression, can be lazy sacks of shit, fat fuckers, skelly, broken, shitfaced, spics, niggers, alone and everything you want to add as description of "a Robot".

But they cannot be Robots.
Fembots cannot exist because females, "in our society" (And this doesn't mean that I put all the blame on the "SOCIETY" boogeyman) are allowed to be weak.
A Girl's in tears?
>No problemo. Happens all the time. "What's wrong sweetie?"
Dude's doing it?
>Faggot. Mann up.

We come to this board and set a really really low standard of human so that we are allowed to be weak. Not many things can compare to the feeling of letting everyone down, To not be strong enought.
To that, you may answer "hyeh, but gurls do the same with the impossible standard of girl" in a tumblr fashon. But I would be quick to point out that both genders experience that. And to that I'll follow that the "I don't want to be a pretty princess like society expects me to be" is truly not that hard. Expecially in the latest years.

Feels have traveled flesh for so long, it become a hard piece of metal.
"Feels" doesn't "feel" anymore. Detachment.

Call it a "safespace" for faggots. Or a bunker for sissy guys, children who just want to cry for mommy. I'll give you that. This board is mostly that.

I could go on. But the fact that your idea was only followed by "fucking retard" makes me feel like you are either a girl or an orbiter.

If you're a girl, don't get me wrong. I don't hate you. You're here for your own reasons, I don't care. Afterall everyone thinks they had it worse than everyone else here. But you're still not a robot.
If you're an orbiter, Well, you should stop polishing thy armour and try to pop the bubble. Girls are humans too. They suck like everybody else.
>>
>>35376756

Well I've been there in the long distance relationship department. All I can tell you is good luck because I've tried 2 times and some of my friends did the same and, from experience, I've never seen it work for more than a year or two at most. All I know is some few managed to work it out.

All I can provide is perspective about what I would do in your place. You seem like you have little relationship and woman experience because I wouldn't tolerate any of that shit. Especially in a long distance deal.l, but that's probably because at my age I want something REAL serious if I ever choose to commit because everytime I did I had my heart torn to pieces, so my patience with female bullshit is fabric thin. Now all I do is date and fuck. The most a girl got out of me is a fuck buddy.

Then again, it's my fault for going for crazy. 3 relationships with borderline girls and one bipolar. I'm fucking traumatized.

So I abide by a few rules now.

No long distance
Crazy is good for sex, not love
I date, but I don't pay for shit
if you complain about condom, seriously gtfo my apartment you disease ridden ratchet!
If we're fuck buddies, we fuck. none of that you're too much of a good friend I don't wanna hurt you bullshit.

Ever heard of a girl who tries to friendzone you even after you had sex with her a few times and agreed to be fuckbuddies? Happened to me. Girl got scared I was getting too attached so she tried to move me in the "just friends" category. Told her to fuck herself.

Anyways, just be careful out there. Women are cool and sex is great, but it's dangerous out there. Back yourself up and goid luck.
>>
>>35376536

Enjoy her company?

Set her up a twitch streaming station so she can collect twitch bux?
>>
>long distance non neet gf

Lmao
>>
>>35376756
That sounds like regular normie female desu
>>
File: 1486820872357.jpg (30KB, 300x390px) Image search: [Google]
1486820872357.jpg
30KB, 300x390px
>>35377088
>falling for the fembot meme
Oh look, a retard.
>>
>>35377877

I know this can never be flipped around considering the value of a woman in courtship will always be higher than that of a man since women are always in higher demand, but this example is a pretty weak one considering it targets a specific category of contender. Which seems to be the orbiter.

And I don't wanna be rude, but orbiters are little bitches that will never be able to score with even the most desperate of ugly females. If a guy straight out goes to a girl he orbits and be like "I'll date you pls be my gf", he should picture her vagina going dry forever.

Now I don't wanna be unfair. Girls are way too selective and alwsys hope to get the absolute best man (which doesn't even actually exist, women are chasing a ghost and this is why they are hardly ever happy on the long term because they realize no man fits their magic thinking) and get dissapointed when they realise any man they date has issues and can be weak. So yeah I don't wanna defend women in the slightest, but orbiters, man. I have no real masculinity criteria. I think being a real man is about pride in your strenght and masculine heritage+ a desire to protect. You can be as emotive as you want and still be a real man in my eyes.

Still, orbiters aren't even men or women, they're little pussy bitches who are unassuming, cowardly and manipulative. They are people who, at the core, are selfish and hypocritical without the intelligence to manipulate people to their advantage, so, instead, they become beggars.

If you're an orbiter. Man the fuck up instead of kissing ass and aiming for who you perceive as a vulnerable enough girl for your ass kissing trickery to work (which never does)

Signed- Some dude who have been a pussy bitch orbiter.
>>
>>35378255
No disagreement here. And you'd be hard-pressed to find anyone who unironically defends these thirsty orbiters cucks.
>>
>>35376536
What the fuck do you expect us to say? Leverage her to get a new one if you're truly that dissatisfied that you'd refer to her as 'this' you fucking ingrate
>>
eat her ass and shut the fuck up
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.