[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you could repeat all 4 years of high school with the knowledge

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

If you could repeat all 4 years of high school with the knowledge you gained by the end, would you do it?

I think about this sometimes and I absolutely would. My life is by no means a wreck, I go to one of the top 20 universities in the world and feel generally content, but when I look back at all the opportunities I turned aside I feel a sense of remorse. I matured so much from 14-18 (obviously) but it wasn't until it was way too late by the end of junior year that I really realized just how much I had missed out on. I never joined a sport even though I'm 6'3 and fit, I never fully devoted myself to extracurricular activities even though I had plenty of free time, and I never had a proper friend group let alone a girlfriend. My senior year I began going to parties and even kinda got over my social autism, becoming friendly with roughly half my class, but it was way too late to have a proper high school social experience. That being said I suppose missing out on those opportunities is what lead me to be the motivated hard worker I am today, but I just can't help but wonder how different things would be. Just had to share these feels, please remind me that I'm a fag, I owe it to you for reading this.
>>
Fuck no, the thought of having to wake up early and going outside makes me want launch babies at a brick wall.
>>
>>35376400
>go back to 2008
>with all that I know now
Fuck highschool, I'm using my knowledge of the future to get fucking rich.

Even if it is just buying up all the gitaxian probes I can.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.