[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your worst feel sad man? I'll start >dating a cute

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: feels-real-sad-man-5546882.png (42KB, 500x431px) Image search: [Google]
feels-real-sad-man-5546882.png
42KB, 500x431px
Your worst feel sad man?

I'll start

>dating a cute girl
>eventually hook up
>fell in love with her
>she shares a lot of tumblrish shit on facebook
>didn't mind because it was harmless
>i got to know she shared it without even looking if she posted it or not
>she dies in a car accident
>i still have some friends who share tumblrish shit
>i still check to see if it was her who shared it
>remember her
>almost start to cry
>>
>>35376302
Top kek m8 have you considered suicide
>>
>>35376333
Nah but i was close
>>
>have dog
>it dies
>>
File: 1451855430746.jpg (72KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1451855430746.jpg
72KB, 500x375px
>married childhood friend
>she died giving birth
>our child died last year after spending most of her life sick
I used to have a normie life and be able to pass myself off as one, even being autistic as fuck like I am. Now I have a plain body pillow that I spray with her perfume once a week or so to help me sleep. The high point of any day is that brief time between waking up and remembering why I wish I hadn't. It only lasts a few seconds, but it's so nice.
>>
>>35376454
Wew lad that's harsh
>>
>>35376302
>>35376454
And i thought my story was sad
I'll never complain again
>>
>>35376454
Geezus man, that's rough. I honestly probably would not live through that. You're a strong man.
>>
>>35376516
It destroyed me emotionally. I always figured suicide was something I wouldn't do but now it just feels like it's unavoidable. Or maybe I'll just keep throwing myself at work and give everything to my brother's kids and her brother's kids.
>>35376539
Nothing wrong with complaining. Gotta vent somehow. I do it constantly, though I'm usually alone. I'll just be sitting at my desk finding things to complain about because it makes me feel better.
>>35376559
I'm just too burnt out to end myself. I feel like I'm laying on the couch and I can't reach the remote to shut the tv off but it's not annoying enough to be worth getting up to do it.
>>
File: IMG_2429.png (13KB, 409x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2429.png
13KB, 409x360px
>>35376302
>be normie
>"bad" shit happens to me
>cry like a little baby
>tell r9k about muh feels
Get fucked OP, your gf is a whore that deserved it I'm jerking to your tears faghot
>>
>>35376559
>I honestly probably would not live through that

No shit, you can barely live through not getting your tendies on time
>>
>>35376585
Man i swear everytime i post on 4chan is like poking an animal to see what it is gonna do
>>
>bring gf home after long day
>get real romantic
>have sex
>immediately after she breaks down
>crying like crazy
>says I make her very happy but she is living an unhappy life
>Hates school, hates her job, home life, etc.
>says she is bulimic
>literally just found out about it at now of all times
>her sister comes to take her home, says she'll keep me updated
>haven't heard from gf since, sis says it's pretty rough

Feels really bad :(
>>
>>35376579
That's honestly rock bottom, man, you hsve reason to feel that way. Maybe you should just throw everything at your brother's kids. At least have something to keep going for. Don't let your story end this way.

>>35376669
I'm actually a normal fag with a decent job who pays his taxes. I also have a destroyed back and I'm addicted to drugs because of it, but I manage to live through that so fuckin blow me you pretentious piece of shit.
>>
>>35376747
then dont post here you fuck-arse
>>
>>35377329
norm get out please what the fuck are you playing at
>>
>>35378155
You get the fuck out. Don't know where useless neets got the idea that this board belongs to them
>>
>>35379360
r9k was brought back with this audience in mind. just proving you are a normie newfreind
>>
File: 1465758067270.jpg (17KB, 299x269px) Image search: [Google]
1465758067270.jpg
17KB, 299x269px
>talking to a 7/10 rando girl I met online from my city
>both of us never met IRL
>would keep exchanging dirty texts and nudes
>dad gets messed up, goes to the hospital
>tell Basic Bitch, only because she asks when I can finally meet up with her
>tell her my dad's dying
>she says "nuh uh he's not and I have the authority to say this because I'm on the dean's list" (at a fucking community college)

>stops talking to me after my dad died

>every woman I ever interact with treats me like a recycling bin (just another fixture in the room; nothing else) since then
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.