[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tell girl at school I have a crush on her >She laughs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_3225.jpg (34KB, 405x363px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3225.jpg
34KB, 405x363px
>tell girl at school I have a crush on her
>She laughs in my face and tells all her friends
>now everyone at school is making fun of me even worse than before, even the girls that i thought were nice

Should I kill them?
>>
>>35374867
Location.
I'll help ya wit that.
>>
File: 543.jpg (13KB, 343x257px) Image search: [Google]
543.jpg
13KB, 343x257px
>>35374924
Count me in too OP.
>>
>>35374867
find a dead animal in the woods, maybe a squirrel or a raccoon or something and throw it in her face and yell "MY LOVE FOR YOU IS AS DEAD AS THIS ANIMAL I KILLED FOR US" and then pick it up and eat some of it. They'll stop laughing at you guaranteed
>>
>>35374867
shit if ur somewhere in eastern europe give me a call
>>
File: téléchargement (9).jpg (12KB, 266x189px) Image search: [Google]
téléchargement (9).jpg
12KB, 266x189px
>>35374938
You have my katana too anon
>>
File: Axe.jpg (28KB, 450x286px) Image search: [Google]
Axe.jpg
28KB, 450x286px
>>35374959
And my aksh
>>
Start viciously verbally attacking them. Go straight for their souls. Instantly respond, laugh off everything they say. Hold your position, if they're in a group get a little closer after each insult.

I wish I had done this back when I was in school.
>>
>>35374867

Dude just be a normal person and leave dead animals in her. Or drug her and just do whatever. For fucks sake.

Everyone and their mother wants to openly just shoot people. Whatever happened to the nuance?
>>
>>35375392
Pretty much this. NEVER let them think they've bothered you. Attack any area they might be insecure about.
>>
>>35375392

Being physically intimidating requires you be some kind of physical threat to a person anon.

Not some pasty fuck who couldn't stand up for himself.
>>
>>35375392
>Works and three diddly bop
>Imma hiyyou wit a crop shop
>>
>>35374867
Yes. your life is now over. You will never get another gf because of this.
Go for the high score.
>>
>>35374867
>Should I kill them?
No. An hero. That way they'll feel bad about how they treated you for the rest of their lives, and the school's reputation will be mud.
Be sure to leave a note with how bad named people were to you, preferably posted online, so it can't be suppressed.
>>
File: 1488783317806.jpg (109KB, 1242x1207px) Image search: [Google]
1488783317806.jpg
109KB, 1242x1207px
>>35374867
Columbine 2: Electric Boogaloo.

You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>35375459

What the fuck are you talking about? You vastly underestimate the human ability to not care.
>>
>>35375468
I know a lot more about human nature an interaction thna most of the robots here.
I come here to feel superiour and to laugh at you lot, but also to share my wisdom with you.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.