[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does it feel knowing that many people consider us the most

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 6422825.jpg (70KB, 392x392px) Image search: [Google]
6422825.jpg
70KB, 392x392px
How does it feel knowing that many people consider us the most fucked up board on the non-deepweb?
>>
>most fucked up

If you truly believe this, you really don't leave 4chan much. Hell we aren't even the worst board on 4chan.
>>
>>35373597
I thought that was /b/

I know that it's not 2006 anymore but that still seems like the general consensus, but then again the 'most fucked up thing you've ever done' threads do get pretty wilin

Either way, I proudly accept the label. It's cool and it'll keep the normies out.
>>
>>35373597
I non-ironically think it's /pol/. People here are pretty crazy, but the intolerably cynical and depressing type of crazy. The people on /pol/ are actually buttfuck delusional
>>
>>35373710
>I thought that was /b/
>I know that it's not 2006 anymore

A weeb literally killed a child and posted pics of it on /b/ yesterday as he was doing it. He then killed an old lady, then waited in her house to rape and murder her daughter, while giving updates on /b/
>>
>>35373634
People think that us robot betas are school shooters, rapists, etc in the making. It's a personal ~serial killer~ flair that other boards don't got. To some people /b/ is just edgy pictures and /pol/ is just /r/the_donald 2.0. When I see 4chan shat on other sites I surprisingly see /r9k/ mentioned before the rest. I am not sure if I should find it funny or sad since maybe eventually a normie will ask "hey anon are you a robot?" as in "holy shit I think anon wants to rape me"
>>
>>35373749

Let me guess, couldn't get it up?
>>
>>35373749
Wtf pix?
>>
>>35373749
Well damn, I got proven beyond wrong.

Anyone saying any other board than /b/ has been as well. We can go home now.
>>
>>35373710
/b/ is underage normieland
I'd say robots are the most fucked up lurkers on 4chan, with /mlp/ on a close second.
Then you have fetish forums where people advertise age play and extreme submission and humiliation. Now that's fucked up.
>>
File: g7vVSQF.jpg (502KB, 3240x2413px) Image search: [Google]
g7vVSQF.jpg
502KB, 3240x2413px
>>35373772
>>35373763

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/german-police-launch-manhunt-after-9980464
>>
File: 1484544658699.jpg (76KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1484544658699.jpg
76KB, 409x409px
>>35373817

What the hell is wrong with /b/tards?
>>
>>35373817
This shit is going to get this site taken down by the ISPs one day. We've had it happen many times.
>>
>>35373984
nah, its happening every now and then
he also posted the main thing on the deep web
>>
>>35373984
nah, its happening every now and then
he also posted the main thing on the deep web
most of /b/ is just teenage edgelords
/r9k/ also has some school shooters and killers
>>
>>35373597
this place is indexed so not deepweb
>>
Most fucked up is arguable. Most pathetic certainly
>>
File: 1487250934175.jpg (642KB, 786x1071px) Image search: [Google]
1487250934175.jpg
642KB, 786x1071px
the FBI knocks on your door and asks to speak to you about "certain comments" you have made online, what do you do?
>>
M-chan exists guys
>>
>>35373597

Fine. I already knew I was a mess. And there are certainly worse boards than this.
>>
>>35375294
Get excited that I get to share my jokes and shitposting
>>
>>35375294
I get my dick out and start jacking off as hard as I can until they either go away or taze me.
>>
>>35375294

Run downstairs for the shotgun. Their not taking me alive. Not without an attempt on my own life.
>>
>tfw telling my tumblr ex that i'm a oldfag from the chinz
Pretty sure that's what eventually fucked my relationship up. She never trusted me again. Not that I was actually degenerate or anything; she just had the impression that 4chan was only for sociopaths and irredeemable failures.

But hey, what can you do? She was from Tumblr, after all.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.