[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day >Fri

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: 91f.jpg (26KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
91f.jpg
26KB, 600x399px
>Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
>Fritter and waste the hours in an off-hand way
>Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
>Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
>
>Tired of lying in the sunshine staying home to watch the rain
>You are young and life is long and there is time to kill today
>And then one day you find ten years have got behind you
>No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun
>
>And you run and you run to catch up with the sun but it's sinking
>Racing around to come up behind you again
>The sun is the same in a relative way, but you're older
>Shorter of breath and one day closer to death
>
>Every year is getting shorter, never seem to find the time
>Plans that either come to naught or half a page of scribbled lines
>Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way
>The time is gone, the song is over, thought I'd something more to say
>
>Home, home again
>I like to be here when I can
>When I come home cold and tired
>It's good to warm my bones beside the fire
>Far away, across the field
>The tolling of the iron bell
>Calls the faithful to their knees
>To hear the softly spoken magic spell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgXozIma-Oc
>>
that first verse really hits home. I hope to one day create a guitar solo as good as a David Gilmour solo
>>
File: 1476993979603.png (346KB, 439x500px) Image search: [Google]
1476993979603.png
346KB, 439x500px
>>35373506
The guitar solo usually makes me see vivid colours and grassy landscapes whenever I listen to it. I'm not talking about drugs, just an unusual way my brain reacts to it, I suppose.

Part of the reason I wanted to post it, it has that effect on me, as well as how much I'm sure a lot of us can relate to the lyrics. Wanted to share, Pink Floyd's good shit.
>>
>>35373627
Synesthesia my guy
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.